Razer finally makes available the updated version of the Blade 14 2017 model, gaming laptop that’s look attractive and compact but the performance level is also high. The company, like many other competitors, now updated the Razer Blade 14 2017 with the latest Intel Kaby Lake CPU, particularly the Core i7-7700HQ (Quad-Core HT to 3.8 GHz) processor paired with a GeForce GTX 1060 6GB memory graphics.
Razer Blade 14 laptop offers several options, starting from 14-inch Full-HD (1920 x 1080) or 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) with multi-touch display, switching to PCI-E SSD up to 1TB , 16GB of DDR4 RAM, WiFi AC (Killer) connectivity, 7.1 audio with Dolby Digital Plus, mechanical keyboard with Anti -Ghosting and Chroma backlight technology.
Connectivity department is also good where we find the latest Thunderbolt 3 with USB Type-C, HDMI 2.0, USB 3.0 and Bluetooth 4.1. On the design side, new Razer Blade 14 measuring 17.9 x 349 x 235 mm and weighs 1.86 kg; Lastly, the built-in 7Wh rechargeable battery with compact 165W power adapter.
Razer Blade 14 2017 is currently available in the US starting from $1,899 for Full-HD version with 256GB SSD, while the model with SSD 1TB and 4K display cost reaches up to $2,799 but will only be available in Q2.
Razer Blade 14 2017 Specifications
- Display: 14-inch IPS Full HD (1920 x 1080) or 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) resolutions with touch
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB GDDR5 VRAM
- CPU: Intel Core i7-7700HQ Quad-core processor
- Chipset: Intel PCHM 100-series
- Storage: PCIe M.2 256GB/512GB/1TB SSD
- RAM: 16GB DDR4 RAM
- OS: Windows 10
- Connectivity: Killer Wireless-ac 1535, Bluetooth 4.1
- Ports: Thunderbolt 3, USB-C, 2 x USB 3.0, HDMI, 3.5 combo jack
- Built-in 2MP Webcam
- Built-in stereo speakers
- Built-in 70Wh battery
- Dimensions: 17.9 x 345 x 235 mm
- Weight: 1.86 kg
- Features: Anti -Ghosting keyboard with Chroma backlight, Razer Synapse, Kensington security slot, TPM 2.0, 165W power adapter
Last year at IFA 2016, Razer has rolled out the Razer Blade 14 2016 models with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 GPU, VR Ready, PCIe-based SSD storage capacity up to 1TB and Intel Core i7 CPU with Hyper-Threading architecture.