Asus has made available its latest generation ZenBook 14 UX425EA-EH51 now. As usual, the notebook relies on an extremely thin and light housing, with the combination of a large battery and economical and powerful Intel Core i5-1135G7 APUs, and all-new Intel Iris Xe graphics that promises a particularly rich gaming experience.
The launch of Intel Iris Xe graphics delivers transformational GPU and integrated graphics to support richer gaming experiences and greater speed for designers and creators. The new ASUS ZenBook 14 UX425EA-EH51 already relies on brand new graphics, specifically the Intel Iris Xe graphics technology features low-power architecture for longer battery life, and Adaptive-Sync eliminates screen tearing for a noticeably smoother experience.
In combination with the 67 Wh battery, a runtime of 16 hours should be achieved. The notebook is equipped with up to 8 GB LPDDR4x-4,266 main memory and a PCIe M.2 SSD with a capacity of up to 512GB. As with the new ZenBook 13 (UX425EA-EH51), an infrared webcam is used that allows login via Windows Hello.
The notebook is well connected with Wi-Fi 6 and Bluetooth 5.0, only Thunderbolt is noticeably absent, but with two USB-Cs, one USB-A, HDMI, a headphone jack, and a microSD card reader, the right connection is offered for most application scenarios. The trackpad can be converted into a numeric keypad at the push of a button.
Price and availability
ASUS ZenBook 14 UX425EA-EH51 notebook is now available to pre-order via the Amazon.com website for $799.99.
ASUS ZenBook 14 UX425EA-EH51 Specifications
- Chipset: Intel Core i5-1135G7 ( 10nm SuperFin / 4 cores / 8 threads / 2.4Ghz base clock speed – 4.20Ghz Turbo Boost / 8MB cache )
- Graphics: Integrated Intel Iris Xe GPU.
- Memory: 8GB ram ( LPDDR4X on board / max 32GB supported )
- Storage: 512GB SSD ( M.2 NVMe PCIe 3.0 SSD )
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home
- Display: 14 inch Full HD screen ( 400nits / Anti-glare / LED Backlit / 90% Screen to body ratio )
- USB Ports: 1x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A / 2x Thunderbolt 4 supports display / power delivery
- Other Ports: HDMI 2.0b, Micro Sd Card reader
- Keyboard: Backlit Chiclet Keyboard
- Webcam: HD IR Camera with Windows Hello support
- Connetivity: Wi-Fi 6(802.11ax)+Bluetooth 5.0 (Dual band) 2*2
- Battery: 4-cell 67Whrs
- Power supply: 65W USB Type-C
- US MIL-STD 810G military-grade standard
- Color: Pine Grey
- Other features: ErgoLift hinge, NumberPad
- Weight: 2.58lb ( 1.17kg )
If you want an AMD Ryzen powered laptop, then we recently reviewed the Acer Aspire 7 laptop with AMD Ryzen 5 5500U processor that promises to bring a very enjoyable and inspiring user experience.