Asus ZenBook 14 is one of the main news announced by the Taiwanese manufacturer at CES 2019 in Las Vegas. Thin, compact and powerful, the laptop is offered in the unprecedented Utopia Blue color and includes a 14-inch FullHD NanoEdge display with illuminated NumberPad (which can also be turned off) and Intel Core 8th generation i3, i5, and i7 processors with frequencies up to 4.6GHz thanks to Turbo Boost technology.
Asus ZenBook 14 (UX431) is born to be transported with ease (the size is that of a 13″ laptop thanks to the 6.5mm frames, while the weight is reduced to 1.45kg) without sacrificing performance: the most demanding users can count on NVIDIA GeForce MX150 graphics with 2GB of dedicated GDDR5 RAM, up to 16GB of RAM, up to 1TB of SSD storage and a particularly fine connectivity compartment, with WiFi 5 and USB Type-C, Type-A and 2.0.
The use on the move requires special features: Asus has integrated an ErgoLift hinge that allows you to vary the angle of the screen to your liking, thus adapting it to each specific activity. In addition, its particular position ensures a more efficient cooling of the internal components.
ZenBook 14 not only means productivity, but also fruition of multimedia content through the four speaker system that allows you to get immersive audio (Harman Kardon certified).
Asus ZenBook 14 Specifications
- Display: 14″ LED-backlit FHD 16:9 NanoEdge/14″ LED-backlit FHD 16:9 NanoEdge anti-glare
- CPU: Intel Core i3-8145U dual-core @ 2.1GHz with Turbo Boost up to 3.9GHz and 4MB cache/ Intel Core i5-8265U quad-core @ 1.6GHz with Turbo Boost up to 3.9GHz and 6MB cache/ Intel Core i7-8565U quad-core @ 1.8GHz with Turbo Boost up to 4.6GHz and 8MB cache
- OS: Windows 10 Pro/Windows 10 Home
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce MX150 with 2GB GDDR5 dedicated VRAM/Intel UHD 620
- RAM:4GB/8GB/16GB of LPDDR3 RAM at 2133MHz
- Storage: 1TB PCIe x2 SSD + SATA SSD 256GB / 512GB PCIe x2 SSD
- Connectivity: 80211ac WiFi Dual band 2×2 Gigabit, Bluetooth 5.0
- Ports: USB 3.1 Gen.2 Type-C up to 10Gbps, USB 3.1 Gen.1 Type-A up to 5Gbps, USB 2.0, HDMI, SD, Audio combo jack
- HD Camera
- Audio: 4 Harman Kardon certified speakers, Asus SonicMaster stereo sound system with surround sound, speech recognition support via Cortana, 3.5mm jack
- Keyboard: backlit with 1.4mm travel, optional NumberPad, Precision Touchpad with gesture support up to 4 fingers
- Security: fingerprint sensor (optional)
- Battery: 47Wh with up to 10.8 hours
- Dimensions: 323.5×211.85×15.9mm
- Weight: 1.39kg (anti-glare display) or 1.45kg (standard display)
Asus ZenBook 14 will be available for purchase during the first quarter.