The ViewSonic Expands ColorPro series with the factory-calibrated 27 inch 4K monitor model VP2756-4K, an IPS panel with 4K Ultra HD resolution (3840 x 2160 pixels) has and is Pantone validated.
In addition to 100 percent sRGB, a Delta-E value of less than 2, a maximum refresh rate of 60 Hz, and a color depth of 10 bits ( 8 bits + FRC ) are promised. The contrast ratio is 1000: 1, the response time is 5 ms (gray to gray) and the brightness is 350 cd/m².
Two internal 2-watt speakers are just as much a part of the feature set as extensive ergonomics. Specifically, rotation, inclination, height adjustment, pivot, and VESA mount (100 x 100 mm) can be used.
The range of interfaces includes DisplayPort, HDMI 2.0, a USB hub, and USB-C with DisplayPort alternate mode and 60-watt power delivery. Apparently, there is no headphone output.
The new ViewSonic 4K computer monitor has a weight of 4.4 kg without a stand and dimensions of 613 x 363 x 53 mm (W x H x D), depending on the operating mode between 37.5 and 42 watts.
Price and availability
The Viewsonic VP2756-4K 27 inch 4K Ultra HD monitor has been priced at $489.99 and is already available to pre-order via the Bhphotovideo.com online store.
Viewsonic VP2756-4K Specifications
- Display: Anti-Glare type 27-inch IPS panel, Hard-coating (3H), Haze 25%
- Resolution: 3840 x 2160 (4K UHD)
- Static Contrast ratio: 1,000:1
- Dynamic Contrast ratio: 20,000,000:1
- Brightness: 350 cd/m2
- Colors: 1.07B
- Color Space: 10 bit (8 bit + A-FRC)
- Aspect ratio: 16:9
- Response time: 5ms (GTG)
- Viewing angles: 178º horizontal, 178º vertical
- Ports: USB TYPE A x2, USB TYPE B x1, USB TYPE C x1, HDMI 1.4 IN x1, Display Port x1
- Features: Kensington lock, VESA 100 x 100 mm, 2W (x2) speakers
- Stand: Height 130 mm / 5.1 in, Swivel 60º, Pivot 90º / 90º, Tilt 5º / 21º
- Dimensions: 613.0 x 410.0~540.0 x 215.0 mm
- Weight: 15.1 (lbs)
Recently, ViewSonic has also revealed a new ViewSonic VP2756-2K USB-C monitor that comes with a 27 inch large IPS panel and WQHD- resolution of (2560 x 1440 pixels). The maximum refresh rate is 60 Hz, a 1000: 1 contrast ratio, 8-bit color depth, 5 ms response time (gray to gray), 350 cd/m² brightness, a Delta-E value of less than 2, and is priced at $369.99.