The ViewSonic has revealed a new VP2756-2K WQHD monitor with a frameless design. The ViewSonic VP2756-2K USB-C Monitor comes with a 27 inch large IPS panel and WQHD- resolution of (2560 x 1440 pixels). The maximum refresh rate should be 60 Hz. Further features are a 1000: 1 contrast ratio, 8-bit color depth, 5 ms response time (gray to gray), 350 cd/m² brightness, and a Delta-E value of less than 2.
The Pantone-validated monitor comes with two integrated speakers and promises wide coverage of the sRGB color space. The range of interfaces includes DisplayPort, HDMI 1.4, a USB hub, and USB-C with 60-watt power delivery and DisplayPort alternate mode. With rotation, inclination, height adjustment, and pivot, all regular adjustment options are available. A VESA mount (100 x 100 mm) is also not missing.
The ViewSonic VP2756-2K, which weighs 4.4 kg without a stand, consumes between 34.5 and 40 watts, depending on the operating mode.
Price and availability
ViewSonic VP2756-2K frameless WQHD monitor has been priced at $369.99 and is now available to pre-order on the Bhphotovideo.com online store.
ViewSonic VP2756-2K Specifications
- Display: Anti-Glare type 27-inch IPS panel, Hard-coating (3H), Haze 25%
- Resolution: 2560 x 1440 pixels (WQHD)
- Static Contrast ratio: 1,000:1
- Dynamic Contrast ratio: 20,000,000:1
- Brightness: 350 cd/m2
- Colors: 16.7M
- Color Space: 8 bit
- Aspect ratio: 16:9
- Response time: 5ms (GTG)
- Viewing angles: 178º horizontal, 178º vertical
- Ports: USB TYPE A x2, USB TYPE B x1, USB TYPE C x1, HDMI 1.4 IN x1, Display Port x1
- Features: Kensington lock, VESA 100 x 100 mm,
- Stand: Height 130 mm / 5.1 in, Swivel 60º, Pivot 90º / 90º, Tilt 5º / 21º
- Dimensions: 613.0 x 410.0~540.0 x 215.0 mm
- Weight: 15.1 (lbs)
Recently ViewSonic has also introduced the new ViewBoard IFP4320 digital signage touch monitor. The 43-inch touch display has a resolution of 3840 x 2160 pixels (4K) at a maximum of 60 Hz, is equipped with LG Display’s 10-point touch technology, and is priced at $1,392.35.