ViewSonic has introduced the new ViewBoard IFP4320 digital signage touch monitor. The 43-inch touch display has a resolution of 3840 x 2160 pixels (4K) at a maximum of 60 Hz and is equipped with LG Display’s 10-point touch technology.
Other key features of the 4K UHD monitor include a 1000: 1 contrast ratio, 10-bit color depth, 350 cd/m² typical brightness, and 9 ms response time (gray to gray).
Thanks to the integrated processing unit with ARM Cortex A73 + A53, 3 GB DDR4 RAM, 16 GB permanent memory, and Android 8.0 operating system, the new ViewSonic touch screen monitor can be operated without an external PC.
The interfaces available include DisplayPort, HDMI 2.0, DVI- D, VGA, RJ-45, RS232, S/PDIF, USB-A 2.0, and USB-C with DisplayPort alternate mode and 60-watt power delivery. Two internal 10-watt loudspeakers can act as sound generators if required.
The supplied stand allows the ViewSonic ViewBoard IFP4320 monitor to be rotated, tilted, and adjusted in height. A VESA mount (400 x 400 mm) for wall or swivel arm mounting is also not missing. The ViewSonic 4K Ultra HD monitor, which was primarily developed for (smaller) conference rooms, can be serviced remotely, weighs 17.83 kg without a stand, has a typical power consumption of 120 watts, and comes with remote control.
Price and availability
The ViewSonic ViewBoard IFP4320 touch monitor has been available to buy at the Bhphotovideo.com website and costs is around $1,392.35.
ViewSonic IFP4320 Specifications
- Display: 43-inch Anti-glare LCD LED touch display
- Touch points: 10-Point Touch
- Resolution: 3840 x 2160 (4K UHD)
- Contrast ratio: 1,000:1
- Viewable area: 42.51 inch
- Refresh rate: 60Hz
- Brightness: 350 cd/m2
- Response time: 9ms (GTG)
- Viewing angles: 178º horizontal, 178º vertical
- Connectivity: Ethernet LAN 10/100/1000 MB, WIFI,
- OS: ViewBoard OS based on Android 8.0
- GPU: MaliG51 MP2
- CPU: ARM Quad Core A73+A53
- Memory: 3GB LPDDR4
- Storage: 16GB eMMC
- Audio: 10W (x2) speakers
- Ports: HDMI 2.0 IN x1, DVI-D x1, Display Port x1, RCA x1, USB 2.0 TYPE B
- x1, USB 3.1 TYPE C x1, ETHERNET LAN (RJ45) x1
- VESA mounting: 400 x 200 mm
- Weight: 39.3 lbs / 17.83 kg
- Dimensions: 967.0 x 558.1 x 55.7 mm
Recently, ViewSonic has also announced the ViewSonic VG3456 34 inch monitor meets the needs of people who work from home. It features a built-in webcam and ergonomic mounts to keep them at a level that’s comfortable for the eyes, also has a USB Type-C docking station for charging and connectivity.