A new 32 inch computer monitor is being planned with the Philips 325E8 75 Hz monitor, which uses a VA panel with QHD resolution (2560 x 1440 pixels) and a 75 Hz refresh rate.
The 75 Hz monitor promises a contrast ratio of 3000: 1, a brightness of 250 cd/m², and a response time of 5 ms (gray to gray). Flicker-free technology, blue light filtering, and 176-degree viewing angles are also mentioned as features.
Although the refresh rate for games is a bit meager, the tearing can at least be eliminated via Adaptive Sync. On the connection side, HDMI, DisplayPort, DVI- D, VGA, and headphone output are available. The 32 inch computer monitor can be tilted or mounted on a wall or swivel arm using a VESA mount. The electricity requirement of the QHD monitor is estimated at 51 watts.
The Philips 325E8 measures 731 x 434 x 54 mm (W x H x D) without the stand, weighs 6.46 kg, and comes in completely recyclable packaging.
Price and availability
Philips 325E8 QHD monitor has been priced at $299.99 and is now available to pre-order via the Amazon.com website, and shipping will start from November 10, 2021.
Philips 325E8 Specifications
- Display: 31.5 inch IPS LCD Anti-Glare
- Aspect ratio: 16:9
- Resolution: 2560 x 1440 pixels
- Refresh rate: 75 Hz
- Pixel Density: 93 PPI
- Response time (typical): 5 ms (Gray to Gray)
- Brightness: 250 cd/m²
- Contrast ratio (typical): 1200:1
- SmartContrast: 20,000,000:1
- Pixel pitch: 0.2727 x 0.2727 mm
- Viewing angle: 178º (H) / 178º (V)
- Features: Flicker-free, Picture enhancement, SmartImage game, sRGB, LowBlue Mode, AMD FreeSync technology, Kensington lock
- Color support: 1.07 billion colors
- Connectivity: VGA (Analog), DVI-D (digital, HDCP), DisplayPort x 1, HDMI (digital, HDCP), Audio out
- Stand: Tilt -5/20 degree
- Dimensions: 731 x 529 x 223mm (with stand)
- Weight: 6.77 kg (with stand)
Recently, HP has also introduced a new 1440p monitor for gaming called X32, which on a 31.5 inch large IPS -Panel with WQHD- resolution (2560 x 1440 pixels) and sets a maximum of 165 Hz refresh rate achieved.