MSI has expanded its range of curved gaming monitor models with the announcement of the new MPG Artymis 273CQR for gaming desktops. The New 27 inch gaming monitor received a curvature display on a VA matrix.
The display size is 27 inches diagonally. A QHD screen with a resolution of 2560 × 1440 pixels is used. It is about HDR 400 certification.
The radius of curvature of the panels is 1000R. This performance provides a more complete immersion in the virtual space. The refresh rate reaches 165 Hz and the response time is 1 ms.
For the older version, 89.8 percent coverage of the DCI-P3 color space and 113 percent coverage of the sRGB color space is declared, for the younger version – 88.7 and 111.5 percent, respectively.
The stand provides the ability to adjust the tilt and swivel angles of the screen. In addition, you can change the height of the table surface to 100 mm.
The connectors include two HDMI 2.0b interfaces, a DP 1.2a connector, a balanced USB Type-C (DisplayPort Alternate) port, and a USB 2.0 hub. The KVM switch allows you to use one keyboard and mouse for two different PCs.
Price and availability
MSI MPG Artymis 273CQR Specifications
- Display: 27-inch Anti-glare VA panel
- Curvature: 1000R
- Resolution: 2560×1440 (WQHD)
- Aspect ratio: 16:9
- SDR Brightness: 550 nits
- Contrast ratio: 3000:1
- Dynamic Contrast ratio (DCR): 100000000:1
- Refresh rate: 165HZ
- Response time: 1ms(MPRT) / 4ms(GTG)
- Viewing angles: 178°(H)/178°(V)
- Display colors: 1.07B
- Color Bit: 10 bits (8 bits + FRC)
- Features: FreeSync Premium, HDR 400, HDCP 2.2, Kensington Lock, Frameless design
- Ports: 2x HDMI 2.0b, 1x DisplayPort 1.2a, 1x USB TYPE C, 1x headphone out, 1x USB 2.0 TYPE B
- Stand: Tilt -5° ~ 20°, Swivel -30° ~ 30°, Height 0 ~ 100 mm
- VESA Mount: 100x100mm
- Dimensions: 607.08 x 260.88 x 527.81 mm (with stand)
- Weight: 6.7 kg (with stand)
Last week, MSI has also announced the PRO AP241 all in one desktop computer with a 23.8-inch Full HD display (1920 x 1080 pixels). The MSI All in One is based on the Intel Rocket Lake hardware platform.