With the AGON Pro AG275QXL AOC League of Legends Edition, AOC offers a gaming monitor with a very special design. The model should, unsurprisingly, also be particularly suitable for playing.
With the AGON Pro AG275QXL – League of Legends Edition, AOC wants to offer gamers a very special screen. Specifically, the AOC AG275QXL is designed in a League of Legends look, so golden stripes can be found on the device. The Light FX RGB lighting should be synchronized with League of Legends. The monitor also actually offers some features adapted to LOL, such as a quick-change function on the monitor – fans should also be able to hear exclusive sounds when switching on and off.
The AOC League of Legends Edition should also cut a good figure with other titles. Specifically, the 27-inch device should offer a refresh rate of up to 170 Hz and thus a smooth experience. To avoid jerks and tearing, Adaptive-Sync and FreeSync Premium are supported, which synchronize the output of the graphics card and the display of the monitor. The gray-to-grey response time is estimated by the manufacturer to be milliseconds, which is quite common for gaming monitors. The QHD panel offers a Flickr Free mode, which should prevent eye fatigue during long sessions.
DisplayHDR 400 and Shadow Control are supported. Shadow Control technology is intended to make it particularly easy to adjust the shadow levels. It should allow dark areas to be brightened (significantly) without restricting the image quality of the other areas – this can be useful, for example, to recognize opponents more quickly – or for a more realistic image experience.
Price and availability
The AGON Pro AG275QXL AOC League of Legends Edition is available now on the Amazon.com and Amazon.co.uk websites. The suggested retail price is $459.99 / £399.99.
AOC AG275QXL specifications
- Display: 27-inch Antiglare IPS panel
- Pixels per inch: 109 PPI
- Resolution: 2560 x 1440 pixels (QHD)
- Aspect ratio: 16:9
- Brightness: 400 nits
- Refesh rate: 170Hz
- Response time: 1 ms (GTG) / 1 ms (MPRT)
- Static contrast ratio: 1000:1
- Dynamic contrast ratio: 80M:1
- Viewing angle: (CR10) 178/178
- Display colors: 1.07 Billion
- Color Space: (SRGB) CIE 1976 % 128, (DCI-P3) CIE 1976 % 94, (ADOBE RGB) CIE 1976 % 94, (NTSC) CIE 1976 % 112
- Features: AMD Freesync Premium, DisplayHDR 400, Flicker-free, Anti Blue Light, 3-sided frameless, Light FX (RGB), Removable stand, Kensington lock, G-menu, Low input lag, Game color, Shadow control, Motion blur reduction, Crosshair, Frame counter, Quick switch, Console gaming support (XBOX X/S: 2560×1440@120Hz / PS5: 1920×1080@120Hz)
- Gaming Features: Shooters, MMORPG, Action, eSports, RTS, FPS (eSports), Beat’m up, Racing,
- Game modes: RTS, FPS, Racing, Gamer 1, Gamer 2, Off
- Audio: 5 W x 2 + DTS speakers
- VESA mount: 100 x 100 mm
- Stand: Tilt (-5/23), Height (130mm), Swivel (-170/170), Pivot
- Ports: HDMI 2.0 x 2, DisplayPort 1.4 x 2, USB Hub 3.2 downstream x 4 (fast charge), 3.5mm headphone out
- Dimensions: 613.4 x (423.6~553.6) x 249mm (with stand)
- Weight: 7.84 kg (with stand)
Recently, AOC also made available the AOC AG274QG gaming monitor with a 27-inch IPS panel, a resolution of 2560 x 1440 pixels (WQHD), a refresh rate of 240 Hz, and its cost £1,185.