Razer has officially launched the latest version of gaming laptops with 17.3-inch G-Sync IGZO display, Intel Core i7 CPU, and reboosted with the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 GPU – VR Ready Graphics Cards called the New Razer Blade Pro. Along with RAID series SSD with large capacity, new style custom fan design and especially Razer Synapse enabled with programmable keyboard, trackpad, backlighting, and fan control.
The company touted that the Razer Blade Pro is the most powerful system ever built by Razer and the thinnest notebook available with a GTX 1080 GPU. New Razer blade laptop still retains its iconic form factor such as CNC aluminum chassis measures just 0.88 inches thin while weighing less than eight pounds.
There are also a number of standard ports and connectors including Killer E2400 LAN, USB-C with Thunderbolt 3, 3 x USB 3.0 port, HDMI 2.0 video and audio output, SDXC card reader, and
Built-in stereo speakers
New Razer Blade Pro is now equipped with Ultra-Low-Profile keyboard with Mechanical switches. The keyboard and trackpad are also powered by Razer Chroma. This technology unlocks a virtually endless array of dazzling lighting effects that can be customized by the user or synced to display in-game events.
This Razer Gaming Laptop features a 17.3-inch IGZO display with 4K (2160×4096 pixels) resolution that comes with support for Nvidia’s G-Sync technology to eliminate screen-tearing. It is powered by an Intel Core i7-6700HQ processor, and powerful Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 graphics card paired with 32GB of DDR4 2100MHz RAM. The SSD storage range from 512GB to 2TB.
Razer Blade Pro is a VR ready laptop and works with the HTC Vive, Oculus Rift and OSVR HDK 2 virtual reality headsets, and it has been priced at $3,699.
Razer Blade Pro Specifications
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel Core i7-6700HQ Quad-Core Processor (2.6 GHz / 3.5 GHz)
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 8GB GDDR5X VRAM
- Display: 17.3-inch IGZO 4K (3840 x 2160), 16:9, G-SYNC, LED backlight
- RAM: 32 GB Dual-Channel System Memory (DDR4, 2133 MHz)
- SSD: 512GB / 1TB / 2TB RAID (PCIe M.2)
- Keyboard: ultra-low-profile mechanical keyboard
- Webcam: 2MP
- Audio: Built-in stereo speakers, Dolby Digital Plus Home Theater Edition
- Connectivity: Killer Wireless-AC 1535 (IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac), Bluetooth 4.1, Killer E2400 LAN, Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C), 3 x USB 3.0, HDMI 2.0 video and audio output, SDXC card reader, 3.5 mm headphone/microphone combo port
- Battery: 99 Wh rechargeable battery