Huawei introduced a new Harmony OS tablet with a 10.4-inch 2K display called MatePad SE 10.4. New Huawei MatePad SE 10.4 comes equipped with Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 680 SoC and a 5,100 mAh battery.
Huawei’s new Matepad SE 10.4 tablet, which measures around 247 x 157 x 8 mm and weighs 440 g, is equipped with a 10.4-inch display that takes up almost 84 percent of the top of the device and is surrounded by relatively thick bezels according to the price range. The IPS LCD has an FHD+ resolution of 2,000 x 1,200 pixels, which corresponds to a pixel density of 225 PPI.
At the heart of the new Huawei MatePad SE 10.4 is the Qualcomm Snapdragon 680. The manufacturer pairs the up to 2.4 GHz fast octa-core chipset with Adreno 610 GPU with 3 or 4 GB of RAM. Depending on the version, 32, 64, or 128 GB of storage space is available. The 5,100 mAh battery of the MatePad SE 10.4 is quite manageable for a tablet and is charged with 10 watts via the included power adapter.
In addition to WLAN and Bluetooth as well as stereo speakers, Harmony has a 2-megapixel front camera and a 5-megapixel main camera, both with an f/2.2 aperture. Photos with up to 2,592 x 1,944 pixels and videos in FHD 1080p can be recorded. HarmonyOS 3 is used as the operating system.
Price and availability
Huawei’s new Matepad SE 10.4 tablet is currently sold on Amazon.co.uk online store for £249.30 with 4GB RAM and 64GB storage.
Huawei MatePad SE 10.4 specifications
- Display: 10.4-inch IPS Touchscreen
- Screen-to-body Ratio: 83.6%
- Resolution: 2000 × 1200 (FHD+)
- Pixel per density: 225 PPI
- Color: 16.7 million (NTSC): 70.8% (typical value)
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 4 × Cortex-A73 2.4 GHz + 4 × Cortex-A53 1.9 GHz
- GPU: Adreno 610
- OS: HarmonyOS 3
- ROM: 32/64/128 GB
- RAM: 3/4 GB
- Rear camera: 5 MP (f/2.2 aperture, AF)
- Front camera: 2 MP (f/2.2 aperture, Fixed Focal)
- Battery: 5100 mAh (typ.) / 5V/2A charger
- Connectivity: 4G, WIFI/WAPI 2.4GHz&5GHz,802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, USB Type-C, USB 2.0
- Sensors: Gravity sensor, Ambient light sensor
- Dimensions: 246.94 x 156.7 x 7.85 mm
- Weight: 440 g
The world-leading rugged phone brand, Doogee, has decided to take a step in a new direction with the launch of the Doogee T10 tablet. It has a 7.5mm ultra-thin aviation-grade aluminum alloy material body, a 10.1-inch FHD+ Fullview display, and is priced at $190.