With the V27i G5, HP has introduced a new FHD monitor. The HP monitor 27 inch model should convince with an attractive design and can also register a 75Hz refresh rate.
HP V27i G5 27 ” computer monitor is based on an IPS panel, which offers a resolution of 1,920 x 1,080 pixels. The screen diagonal is 27 inches – the resulting point density of around 93 PPI corresponds to the standard, at least in the office sector.
HP puts the achievable brightness at 250 cd/m² and the static contrast ratio at the typical 1000:1. The HP monitor 27 inch model weighs 5.8 kilograms, has a typical response time of 5 ms and receives image signals via DisplayPort 1.2, HDMI 1.4, and HDCP support.
HP V27i G5 supports AMD FreeSync technology for sharp images and fluid motion. According to HP, the solution for reducing potentially harmful blue light components is TÜV-certified. The packaging of the device is 100% recyclable and meets recycling requirements.
Price and availability
HP V27i G5 FHD monitor has been priced at $189.99, can be pre-ordered through the Amazon.com website, and will be released on October 2, 2022.
HP V27i G5 specifications
- Display: 27-inch IPS Anti-glare panel
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080 (FHD)
- Contrast ratio: 1000:1
- Brightness: 250 nits
- Pixel pitch: 0.31×0.31mm
- Panel active area(cms): 52.7 x 29.65 cm
- Viewing angle: 178° / 178°
- Response time: 5 ms (GtG)
- Aspect ratio: 16:9
- Panel bit depth: 8 bit (6 bit + FRC)
- Pixels per inch (dpi): 93ppi
- Features: On-screen controls, AMD FreeSync, Low Blue Light mode, anti-reflective, HDCP, edge lighting, Microedges on 3 sides
- Ports: 1x HDMI 1.4, 1x VGA
- VESA mount: 100mm x 100mm
- Stand: Tilt (-5 to +20°)
- Dimensions: 61.1 x 5.71 x 36.55 cm
- Weight: 5.08 kg
Recently, HP introduced a new business and office screen with the Z24q G3. The HP 24 inch monitor relies on a 23.8-inch IPS panel with WQHD resolution (2560×1440 pixels), up to 90 Hz refresh rate, DisplayHDR 400 certification, and is priced at $371.