GRID Autosport will also arrive on Android during 2019. To announce this Feral Interactive, the software house that will take care of the conversion of the title developed by Codemasters in 2014 on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360, already released on iOS at the end of 2017.
The mobile title is a direct porting of the PC / console version and differs from many other proposals in the mobile field due to the fact that there are no any kind of ads or purchases in the app, but it will be sufficient to pay only once the purchase price – $9.99 on iOS – to access the full game, which includes all high definition texture packages, full support to the controllers and all the DLC originally released.
GRID Autosport is certainly not a light title, which is why Feral Interactive has already announced that the game will be available on a limited range of smartphones – all top-end – that will be able to support it better. The work of porting was not easy, which is why the GRID Autosport Android came with more than a year of delay compared to the iOS variant.
GRID Autosport will launch on Android next year.
Due to the game’s technical demands, it will be supported on a limited range of devices, and restricted to North America, Europe, Australia and some Asian territories. More details nearer release.
Thank you for your patience! pic.twitter.com/cLuaqZBSaZ
— Feral Interactive (@feralgames) November 9, 2018
We also remind you that the game has recently been updated to version 1.2.4 on iOS, introducing a much-improved graphics compartment (even if the interior still leaves something to be desired) and better support to many iPhones and iPads, while in the future there will be an update that will also enable multiplayer. Below we present the complete changelog of the latest update and the comparative video.
• iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S Plus are now officially supported
• iPhone XR, iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max are now officially supported
• Significantly improved performance, graphics and resolution across all supported iPhones and iPads
• Improved lighting and reflections, including new lighting effects during night races, on the iPhone 7 and newer, and all supported iPads
• Adds real-time dynamic car shadows on the iPhone 7 and newer, and all supported iPads
• Adds enhanced particle effects on the iPhone 7 and newer, iPad (2018), and iPad Pro (2015 and newer)
• Adds per-object motion blur and depth of field on the iPhone 8 and newer, and iPad Pro (2017)
• Adds real-time car reflections for the iPhone XR, iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max
• Makes a number of additional improvements and minor bug fixes