The first clear image of the Canon EOS 5D Mark IV has been leaked via popular DCI, and the official Canon 5D Mark IV announcement is scheduled for 25th August. We can see many changes in appearance of the camera, many new features and will be even easier to handle when used.
Suggested Canon EOS 5D Mark IV price around $3000 for the body only. It can shoot 4K videos, new DIGIC 7 image processor and expected to come with an anti-flicker technology. It will also feature GPS, NFC, Wi-Fi, full touch-screen display, CFast, and more.
Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Specifications
- Dimensions: 150.7 x 116.4 x 75.9mm
- Weight: 890g
- 30.4MP CMOS sensor
- Dual Pixel AF 61 points
- ISO: 100-102400, extended up to 32000
- Continuous shooting: 7fps
- Video: 4K at 30fps, HD at 120fps
- 150,000-pixel RGB + IR photometry sensor
- Touch screen
- Integrated Anti-flicker
- GPS, WiFi and NFC
- Memory Cards: SDXC / SDHC / SD, CompactFlash Type II
- Connectors: USB 3.0, HDMI