Japanese publisher and developer Atlus has unveiled a new trailer for its action role-playing game Soul Hackers 2. The new video lasts a little less than a minute and a half and is dedicated to the English casts.
Recall that according to the plot, Ringo and Figo – agents of the highest essence of Aion – arrive on Earth to prevent the end of the world. To this end, the girls join forces with the demon summoners Arrow, Milady, and Saizo.
Existing in the secret sea of humanity’s data, a digital hivemind has evolved into sentience: Aion. Observing humankind from afar, Aion calculates that a world-ending disaster is imminent and creates two agents to combat against it: Ringo and Figue.
As it became known, the images of the listed characters in the English casts of Soul Hackers 2 role-playing video game will take over:
- Ringo: voiced by Megan Harvey, who also voiced the owlet Poohuni from Tales of Arise
- Figo: voiced by Erica Mendez, known for her role as Kasane in Scarlet Nexus
- Arrow: voiced by Zach Aguilar, who also gave the voice to the young protagonist in NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139…
- Milady: voice by Erica Lindbeck, whose voice is Futaba from Persona 5 and Black Cat from Marvel’s Spider-Man
- Saizo: voiced by Griffin Puatu, who portrayed Ganke Lee in Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales
The press release also lists supporting actors of the new RPG game: Raven the demonologist will be voiced by Edward Bosco, the Kaburagi Phantom Society agent will be voiced by Chris Hackney, the demon Jack Frost will be voiced by Sarah Williams, and the demon fusion specialist Victor voiced by Patrick Seitz.
The new action role-playing game costs $59.99 / £44.95 and can be pre-ordered on the Amazon.com and Amazon.co.uk websites. Soul Hackers 2 release date has been set for August 26, 2022, for PC (Steam, Microsoft Store), PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, and S. On current generation consoles, the game will offer two modes of operation.