The new 34-inch AOC U34G3XM 1440p 144hz monitor is listed on the Amazon UK website. The 1440p 144hz monitor has a VA panel with UWQHD resolution (3440 x 1440 pixels, 21:9), achieves a maximum refresh rate of 144 Hz, and HDR10 support.
The new AOC gaming monitor has a contrast ratio of 4000:1 and a typical brightness of 300 cd/m². The 34 inch monitor has 1 ms MPRT (“Moving Picture Response Time”). The 1440p gaming monitor offers 121 percent sRGB and 95 percent DCI-P3.
If you like to play one or the other computer game in between, you can use Adaptive Sync technology or alternatively activate a mode against the blurring of moving images.
On the interface side, there are two HDMI inputs, a DisplayPort, USB3.2×4, USB upstream×1, and a headphone output. In terms of ergonomics, the AOC U34G3XM, which weighs 6.48 kg without the stand, hardly lacks anything with rotation, tilt, height adjustment, VESA mount (100 x 100 mm), blue light filtering, and flicker-free backlighting.
Price and availability
AOC U34G3XM 1440p gaming monitor has been priced at £339.99 and listed on the Amazon.co.uk website.
AOC U34G3XM specifications
- Display: 34-inch VA panel
- Resolution: 3440×1440
- Aspect ratio: 21:9
- Dynamic contrast: 80 million:1
- Static contrast: 4000:1
- Response time: 1ms
- Brightness: 300cd/㎡
- Viewing angle: 178/178°
- Display color: 16.7M
- Color gamut: sRGB: 121%, DCI-P3: 95%
- Refresh rate: 144Hz
- Features: Adaptive Sync technology, HDR10, PBP/PIP, 3 custom modes,
- DC backlight without flickering technology, Wide viewing angle, eye protection, E-Sports, Video Entertainment
- Stand: Swivel (23°), Tilt (-5-23°), Height adj. (130mm)
- VESA mount: 100×100mm
- Ports: HDMI2.0×2, Displayport1.4×1, USB3.2×4, USB upstream×1, Audio output
- Dimensions: 817.4×339.6×399.4mm (with stand)
- Weight: 8.14kg (with stand)
Last month, AOC introduced the U28G2XU2 monitor for PS5 and Xbox Series X/S as it gains an important feature for console gamers. Gamers on the high-end Microsoft and Sony PlayStation game consoles can look forward to HDMI 2.1 and 4K@120 Hz. It costs £629.99.