Updated on September 18, 2018
Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro is almost official thanks to this new hands-on video leaked on YouTube and showing the aesthetic and hardware lines of the new device of the Chinese company. As for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro specifications:
- Full HD+ Display of 6.26 inches with 2.5D curved glass, 19:9 aspect ratio
- Resolution of 2280 x 1080 pixels
- Dual Rear Camera of 12MP main sensor with 1.4μm pixel size, Dual PD focus, secondary 5MP
- camera and dual-tone LED Flash
- Dual Front Camera of 20MP with Sony IMX376 sensor, and secondary 2MP camera
- Android 8.1 Oreo with MIUI 10
- 1.8 GHz Octa-core Processor
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 Chip
- Adreno 509 GPU
- 3GB/4GB of LPDDR4X RAM
- Internal memory of 32GB/64GB
- Expandable memory up to 128GB
- Rear Fingerprint sensor
- Connectivity of 4G VoLTE, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, GLONASS, Bluetooth 5
- Battery capacity of 4000mAh
- Dual SIM
After unveiling the Redmi 6 series smartphones early this month, Xiaomi came up with the Poco F1 with a powerful Snapdragon 845-powered smartphone. Now, the newly leaked image of the rumored Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro does hint that a new mid-budget phone launch is not too far away.
The Redmi Note 6 Pro will have a total of Four cameras set up on the front and back, and we can also spot dual-pixel autofocus. It features a 6.26-inch display with Notch, Full HD+ resolution and 19:9 aspect ratio which is very similar to the Redmi Note 5 Pro.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro will feature a 12-megapixel main sensor with a secondary 5-megapixel sensor with 1.4µm pixel size and dual pixel autofocus. For selfies, there will be a 20-megapixel + 2-megapixel dual front cameras. The device will pack a 4000mAh battery and should be running on Android 8.1 Oreo-based MIUI 10 out of the box.
We will be seeing more leaks about this device in the coming days.