After the launch of the FiiO M11 Pro HiFi player, now the company has introduced a new True Wireless Bluetooth Headphones module called FiiO UTWS1. This new product will turn in-ear earphones with MMCX and 0.78 2-pin connectors into handy true wireless Bluetooth earbuds.
Over the past year, we have seen the dizzying growth of True Wireless Earbuds. However, for audiophiles, the sound quality has not yet reached the level of ‘satisfaction’. The FiiO UTWS1 will turn audiophile in-ear headphones into True Wireless headphones while retaining the superior sound quality of the earphones.
FiiO UTWS1 Features:
- Qualcomm QCC3020 chip (However, this product does not support True Wireless Stereo Plus standard)
- Bluetooth 5.0 with SBC/AAC/aptX codecs
- The FPC antenna ensures a stable connection without dropping connections between the headset and the phone
- Battery life up to 8 hours of continuous use
- It will come in two standard MMCX connector types and a 0.78mm 2-pin connector
- Comes with a carrying bag for travel
- One for two Micro USB cable can be used to charge both ear-hangings at the same time
- Body of UTWS1 is a combination of plastic and high-grade anodized aluminum alloy
- It will be water-resistant, the specific waterproof standard is not yet clear
- There is intelligent noise suppression support via the DSP processor
There is also a famous Powerbeats Pro (review) true wireless Bluetooth headphones in the market, but this product has a much higher price of about $250. FiiO UTWS1 will be the first in the True-Wireless (Universal True-Wireless) series of modules is expected to be sold at around $60 and will be officially launched by the end of December this year.