Vivo Y17 would seem to be the next mid-range smartphone from the Chinese manufacturer. The device should correspond to the Vivo V1901 which emerged only a few days before the TENAA certification body.
Vivo Y17 should be equipped with a 6.35-inch display with HD+ resolution, Octa-Core SoC (possible adoption of a MediaTek Helio P35 as confirmed by multiple sources), 4GB of RAM, 128GB of storage and a 5000mAh battery with fast charge support.
The multimedia sector should include a single 20MP front camera integrated into the waterdrop notch and a 13MP + 8MP + 2MP triple rear camera setup. Finally, the operating system is Android 9.0 Pie with Funtouch OS 9 customization.
Vivo Y17 Specifications (rumored)
- Display: 6.35-inch HD+ (1544×720 pixels) drop-shaped notch
- SoC: MediaTek Helio P35 Octa-Core
- RAM: 4GB of RAM
- ROM: 128GB of internal storage
- 20MP front camera
- Triple rear camera 13MP + 8MP + 2MP with LED flash
- Battery: 5000mAh battery with Dual Engine fast charge support
- Dimensions: 159.43 x 76.77 x 8.92mm
- Weight: 190.5 grams
- Rear fingerprint sensor
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie with FunTouch OS 9
The 91mobile.com tells exclusively that it should be available in India at a price of around Rs. 16,990 – approximately $244 at current exchange rates. No details are currently available regarding the availability of the smartphone on the market.