MMD launches a new Philips 34B1U5600CH 34 inch monitor for office users. 120Hz monitor is tailored to a dynamic work environment as it offers numerous features such as an integrated KVM switch, USB-C docking with RJ45 Ethernet, and up to 100 watts of charging power.
The brand-fresh Philips curved display should also be suitable for demanding applications in the areas of CAD-CAM, 3D graphics, or photography. Philips 34 inch monitor with webcam uses a display with VA technology, a maximum of 120 Hz, and UWQHD (3,440 x 1,440 pixels).
For modern office use, the new Philips webcam monitor also has a 1-cable connection via USB Type-C docking for simultaneous high-speed data transmission, network operation, and charging of mobile devices such as a notebook. The integrated KVM switch is also useful for controlling two different PCs via a single monitor, keyboard, and mouse set. Switching between sources is done at the push of a button.
The integrated USB 3.2 hub with 4 ports offers plenty of connectivity for peripherals and minimizes cable clutter. For video conferencing and virtual teamwork, Philips 34B1U5600CH comes with an integrated, physically switchable 5 MP webcam with Windows Hello face recognition, as well as a noise-canceling microphone and two integrated speakers.
Thanks to the SmartErgoBase, the Philips 34B1U5600CH can be tilted, swiveled, and adjusted in height. The new 1440p monitor also features PowerSensor to reduce energy costs. MMD promises savings of up to 75 to 80 percent.
Price and availability
Philips 34B1U5600CH 34 inch curved monitor with webcam is now available on Amazon.co.uk at £619.
Philips 34B1U5600CH specifications
- Display: 34 inch VA panel, Anti-Glare, 3H, Haze 25%
- Effective viewing area: 797.22 (H) x 333.72 (V)
- Curvature: 1500R
- Aspect ratio: 21:9
- Resolution: 3440 x 1440 pixels
- Refresh rate: 120 Hz
- Pixel Density: 110 PPI
- Response time: 4 ms (Grey to Grey)*
- Brightness: 350 cd/m²
- Contrast ratio: 3000:1
- SmartContrast: 50,000,000:1
- Pixel pitch: 0.23175 x 0.23175 mm
- Viewing angle: 178º (H) / 178º (V) @ C/R > 10
- Display colors: 16.7 M (8-bit)
- Colour gamut: NTSC 100%, sRGB 120%
- Features: Flicker-free, SmartImage, SmartUniformity (93 ~ 105%), Delta E < 2 (for sRGB), LowBlue Mode, EasyRead, sRGB, Adaptive sync, PIP/PBP mode, KVM, Kensington lock
- Connectivity: HDMI 2.0 x 1, DisplayPort 1.4 x 1, USB-C x 1 (upstream, DP Alt mode, Data, PD up to 100 W), HDCP 1.4 (HDMI/DisplayPort/USB-C); HDCP 2.2 (HDMI/DisplayPort/USB-C), HBR 3 (DisplayPort/USB-C), USB 3.2, Gen 2/10 Gbps, USB-C upstream x 1 (Data), USB-A downstream x 4 (with 1 for fast charge B.C 1.2), USB-C downstream x 1 (Data, PD 15 W), Audio out/Microphone-in combo jack, RJ45, Ethernet LAN up to 1 G
- Audio: 5 W x 2 Speakers
- Webcam: 5.0-megapixel camera with microphone and LED indicator (for Windows Hello) with Noise cancellation
- VESA mount: 100 x 100 mm
- Stand: Height adj. (180 mm), Swivel (-/+ 180), Tilt (-5/25)
- Dimensions: 807 x 601 x 250 mm (with stand)
- Weight: 11.71 kg (with stand)
Philips recently unveiled a new 1440p 120Hz monitor for office use, which is also suitable as an all-rounder in terms of its key features. The 40B1U5600 40-inch monitor has an IPS panel with UWQHD resolution (3440×1440 pixels, 21:9), promises a refresh rate of up to 120 Hz, is DisplayHDR 400 certified, and is priced at £649.