With the Moto G52, Motorola has introduced a new smartphone at an affordable price. The Motorola G52 is equipped with a 6.6-inch OLED screen and a triple camera with a 50 MP main sensor.
The Motorola Moto G52 is equipped with a 6.6-inch OLED panel, which has an aspect ratio of 20:9 with FHD+ and a pixel density of 402 PPI and refreshes at 90 Hz. A front camera with a resolution of 16 megapixels sits in a punch hole in the middle of the upper edge. A fingerprint sensor is located on the edge of the Motorola G52, which measures approx. 161 x 74 x 8 mm and weighs 169 g.
Motorola installed a triple camera on the back, consisting of a 50-megapixel main camera with an f/1.8 aperture, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle lens, and a 2-megapixel depth sensor for bokeh effects. Under the hood of the smartphone, which is certified according to IP52, is the up to 2.4 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 680, which the manufacturer combines in the only available memory variant with 6 GB RAM and 128 GB flash memory. The storage space can be expanded by up to 1 TB using a microSD memory card.
The battery of the Motorola Moto G52 measures 5,000 mAh and charges up to 30 watts. Dual speakers with Dolby Atmos complete the equipment. Android 12 is pre-installed as the operating system ex-works, over which the manufacturer places its own My UX interface.
Moto G52 price and availability
With the Moto G52, the Motorola brand is launching a new lower mid-range smartphone. The Motorola G52 is currently only available in selected countries, but the unlocked international version is listed on Amazon.com and Amazon.co.uk at $306 / £269. The smartphone is available in the two colors Charcoal Gray and Porcelain White.
Motorola G52 specifications
- Display: 6.6-inch (2400×1080 Pixels) FHD+ MaxVision 20:9 aspect ratio pOLED display, 90Hz refresh rate, 360Hz touch sampling rate, DC dimming, 5SGS Blue Light and Motion blur reduction certification, up to 500 nits brightness
- CPU: Octa-Core Snapdragon 680 6nm Mobile Platform
- GPU: Adreno 610 GPU
- RAM/ROM: 4GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB storage / 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- OS: Android 12 with My UX
- Rear camera: 50MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, 8MP 118° ultra-wide-angle/depth camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- Front camera: 16MP front camera with f/2.45 aperture
- Features: Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD), 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo Speakers, Dolby Atmos, FM Radio, Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, Splash resistant (IP52)
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS, USB Type-C, NFC
- Battery: 5000mAh battery with TurboPower 30 fast charging
- Dimensions: 160.98 x 74.46 x 7.99 mm
- Weight: 169g
Last month, Motorola introduced a new entry-level smartphone Moto E32 is supposed to convince customers with a 5,000 mAh battery, a 90 Hz display, and practical features such as an AUX connection at a reasonable price of $259.