The new Motorola smartphone with a pop-up camera has been leaked and it will be called Moto One Hyper. The device can be identified by the serial number XT2027-1 and it seems that it will be sold with Android 10 and Snapdragon 675 SoC.
We can have a clearer idea of the front and rear aspect of this smartphone than in all probability. The device will probably be a mid-range product driven by a Snapdragon 6/700 series processor and 4GB of RAM for the basic model. What you notice is a circular LED around the rear fingerprint sensor and a stock UI.
No other detail has emerged other than what you can see and intuit from the images. However, Motorola is going to expand widely and 2020 will be the year of major consolidation with many smartphones ready to debut in almost all price ranges.
Moto One Hyper Specifications (Leaked)
- 6.3-inch IPS FullHD display (2340×1080 pixels)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 SoC
- Android 10 OS
- 4GB RAM
- 128GB internal expandable storage via microSD
- Dual 64MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture + 8MP f/2.2 aperture + depth sensor
- Front 32MP pop-up camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Dual 4G, Wi-Fi, NFC, FM Radio, headphone jack, Bluetooth 5.0
- Fingerprint sensor with integrated LED
- 3600mAh battery