DJI announced its new 3-axis stabilizer for mobile phones – DJI OM4. It has a similar form factor to the Osmo Mobile 3, along with many new features such as a new magnetic smartphone mount, magnetic phone holder and magnetic ring, an updated Mimo app, and more. New DJI smartphone gimbal now became clear that the name had changed, it is now shorter – OM instead of Osmo Mobile.
Due to the popularity of vlogging, there is no point in falling demand for smartphone gimbals, as the smartphone in combination with a good stub is a powerful tool that allows YouTubers to make cinematic shots that would sometimes be difficult to take from a phone.
The new smartphone gimbal not only received a new elegant name, it now comes in a white box, and the color of the product itself has become lighter. Thanks to the new design, the gimbal is slightly smaller than its predecessor. Includes DJI OM 4 itself, mini tripod, storage bag, USB-C power cable, magnetic smartphone mount, magnetic phone holder, magnetic ring, and accessories for attaching the holder to your smartphone.
The most notable innovations are the magnetic phone holder and magnetic ring. You can now use the magnetic ring on your main smartphone and the holder for use with other devices. Thanks to the magnetic mount, you can instantly attach and remove your smartphone without changing any settings. Thanks to the new design of the mount, the gimbal is slightly smaller.
The smartphone gimbal is capable of both horizontal and vertical modes, which are switched by double-pressing the “M” button, and still has a folding design. All major functions operate with one hand.
DJI OM4 Features
- Supports up to 3.3″ wide smartphones
- Magnetic smartphone mount with intelligent sensor
- Ultracompact, foldable design with redesigned comfort handgrip
- High-torque motor
- Easy to balance
- Handle set at natural 15° angle
- Controllable range: -162.5 to 170.3° pan / -104.5 to 235.7° tilt / -85.1 to 252.2° roll
- Bluetooth 5.0 support
- Controllable speed: 120°/s max
- Built-in battery: Up to 15-hour runtime / 17.64Wh capacity, 2450mAh
- 1/4″-20 tripod mounting thread
- USB Type-C power input, USB Type-A power output for smartphone or accessory
- Grip tripod included
Price and availability