The new digital signage displays ProLite LH4370UHB (42.5 inches) and ProLite LH5570UHB (54.6 inches) come from the Japanese company iiyama. Both Android 4K displays have a VA panel with a 4K resolution (3840 x 2160 pixels) and a 60 Hz refresh rate.
Both Digital Signage displays have a contrast ratio of 4000:1, 10-bit color depth (8 bit + FRC), 8 ms response time (grey to gray), and 700 cd in common /m² brightness. An SoC including Android 9 enables PC-autonomous use.
The computing unit consists of a quad-core with 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of eMMC storage. The innovations are designed for 24/7 operation, can be used in portrait or landscape format, and can play sound via two integrated 10-watt speakers if desired. Connections include HDMI, RJ-45, RS232C, USB 2.0, and an audio output (3.5 mm jack).
Both displays come with a VESA mount (400 x 400 mm) and remote control. The 12.5 kg, 42.5-inches consumes 90 watts in operation, while the 54.6-inches weighs 21.5 kg and has a typical power requirement of 110 watts.
Price and availability
- The iiyama ProLite LH4370UHB has been priced at £845.49 on the Amazon.co.uk website.
- The iiyama ProLite LH5570UHB has been priced at £1,068.99 on the Amazon.co.uk website.
iiyama LH4370UHB / LH5570UHB specifications
- Display: 42.5-inch / 54.6-inch VA panel
- Resolution: 3840 x 2160 (4K UHD)
- Refresh rate: 60Hz
- Aspect ratio: 16:9
- Brightness: 700 cd/m²
- Static contrast: 4000:1
- Response time: 8ms (GTG)
- Viewing angle: horizontal/vertical: 178°/178°
- Colors: 1.07B 10bit (8bit + Hi-FRC)
- Pixel pitch: 0.245mm (43″) / 0.315mm (55″)
- Integrated software: Android OS 9.0, iiWare
- CPU: A53x2, quad-core 1.5G
- GPU: Mali G51 MP2
- Memory: 3GB DDR3
- Storage: 32GB eMMC
- Features: Anti-image retention, Media playback, Metal housing, Fanless design
- Ports: HDMI x2 2.0, RJ45 (LAN) x1, IR x1 (3.5mm mini jack), Mini jack x1 (3.5mm – stereo), HDCP 2.3, USB 2.0 x2
- Orientation: landscape, portrait
- VESA mounting: 400 x 400mm
- Dimensions: 967.5 x 555.5 x 25mm (43″) / 1234 x 704 x 34.5mm (55″)
- Weight: 12.5kg (43″) / 21.5kg (55″)
Recently, iiyama introduced the ProLite XUB3293UHSN 32 inch 4K monitor for business and office purposes. It has an IPS panel with a 4K resolution (3840×2160 pixels), achieves a maximum refresh rate of 60 Hz, has neither sync nor HDR properties, and is priced at £540.60.