MSI has updated its best all-in-one PC portfolio with the launch of the Modern AM272P 12M system based on the Intel Alder Lake-P processor. New all-in-one computer 27-inch Full HD IPS panel, Windows Hello-enabled webcam, and dedicated Tobii Aware biometric authorization software.
MSI is ready to offer various models of Intel processors for new products, up to the Core i7-1260P. It is a 12-core chip with four high-performance and eight energy-efficient cores, as well as an integrated Iris Xe graphics core. The processor has 18 MB of unified Intel Smart Cache, operates in the TDP range from 28 to 68 W, and has a maximum clock speed of 4.7 GHz.
The new Windows Hello-enabled webcam works in Full HD resolution. It can be used to recognize a user by their face. The company also provided pre-installed Tobii Aware software, which allows you to customize the necessary authorization functions for yourself. Additionally, the presence of a physical curtain on the camera is noted.
The MSI Modern AM272P 12M best all in one computer has enough space inside to install one M.2 NVMe SSD and one 2.5-inch SSD or HDD. The systems are ready to offer two slots for SO-DIMM format RAM and support the installation of up to 64 GB of DDR4-2666 or 3200 RAM.
The manufacturer has provided the new best all-in-one PC with six USB ports (Type-A and Type-C), one HDMI input and output, as well as one LAN. In addition to a wired network connection, all-in-ones offer support for Intel Wi-Fi 6E and Bluetooth 5.2 wireless standards. Monoblocks are equipped with a pair of speakers with a power of 2.5 W each.
The MSI AM272P 12M has a stand that allows you to change not only the tilt but also the height of the display.
Price and availability
MSI Modern AM272P 12M all in one computer desktop pricing starts from $999, and it can be purchased through the Adorama.com online store.
MSI Modern AM272P 12M specifications
- CPU: Intel Core i5-1240P 4P+8EC/16T 1.7-4.4GHz 12MB Cache / Intel Core i7-1260P 4P+8EC/16T 2.1-4.7GHz 18MB Cache
- OS: Windows 11 Home
- Chipset: Intel SoC
- Storage: 1x M.2 SSD (PCIe/SATA auto-switch) / 1x 2.5” HDD / SSD
- Memory: 2x DDR4 2666/3200MHz SO-DIMMs, up to 64GB
- GPU: Intel Iris Xe Graphics
- Display: 27-inch IPS Grade Panel LED Backlight
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels (FHD)
- Features: MSI Anti-Flicker technology, 5-way navigator, MSI Center, Tile (Find My Device), Energy saving, Windows Snap, TPM 2.0 Support
- Ports: 2x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type C, 2x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type A, 1x Mic-in /Headphone-out combo, 1x HDMI-in, 1x HDMI-out, 2x USB 2.0 Type A, 1x RJ45 LAN
- Audio: Realtek® ALC256
- LAN: Realtek RTL8111H
- Connectivity: Intel Wi-Fi 6E AX210, Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201, Intel Wireless AC 3168 (either one), Bluetooh 5.2 (with Intel AX201/AX210) / Bluetooh 4.2 (with Intel AC 3168)
- VESA mount: 75 x 75 mm
- Stand: Tilt (-4° ~ 20°), Height (130 mm)
- Dimensions: 611.75 x 194.68 x 561.48 mm
- Weight: 7.42 kg / 16.36 lbs
Recently, MSI introduced the Modern MD272PW white computer monitor, which comes with an elegant design. The MSI business monitor is based on an IPS panel with a diagonal of 27″ and a resolution of 2560 × 1440 pixels (WQHD) and is priced at $229.99.