A new Dell LED monitor with video conferencing features has been released with the Dell C2723H. The new Dell 27 inch monitor has a built-in IPS panel with a 1920×1080 pixels (Full HD) resolution and a maximum refresh rate of 60 Hz.
The new Dell LED monitor covers 99 percent of the sRGB color space. A 1000:1 contrast, 8-bit color depth, 300 cd/m² brightness, and 5 ms response time (grey to gray) are also promised.
The Dell business monitor also includes two internal 5-watt speakers, a pop-up webcam with full HD resolution, and a microphone with echo cancellation. The power consumption of the Dell computer monitor is estimated at 13.2 watts in the specs. DisplayPort (input and output), HDMI, a USB 3.2 hub, and a headphone jack are available as interfaces. One of the USB-A ports provides 90 watts of power delivery.
Rotation, tilt, height adjustment, pivot, VESA mount (100 x 100 mm), and blue light filtering are mentioned as ergonomic functions and weigh 5.04 kg without the stand.
Price and availability
Dell C2723H specifications
- Display: 27-inch Anti-glare IPS panel
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Resolution: Full HD (1080p) 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Refresh Rate: 60 Hz
- Pixel Pitch: 0.3114 mm
- Pixel Per Inch: 81.59
- Brightness: 300 cd/m²
- Contrast Ratio: 1000:1
- Color Support: 16.7 million colors
- Response Time: 8 ms (gray-to-gray normal); 5 ms (gray-to-gray fast)
- Viewing Angle: 178 / 178
- Features: 99% sRGB color gamut, Security lock slot, Camera, microphone, USB PD 90 Watt
- Audio: 5 Watt stereo speakers
- Ports: HDMI, DisplayPort 1.2 (HDCP 1.4), USB 3.2 Gen 1 upstream
- Stand: Tilt Angle (-5/+21), Swivel Angle (90), Height Adjustment (5.9 in)
- VESA Mounting: 100 x 100 mm
- Dimensions: 24 in x 7.5 in x 21 in (with stand)
- Weight: 15.96 lbs (with stand)
Last month, Dell has also made available the G2422HS 165Hz gaming monitor. The 24 inch Dell monitor is built on an IPS panel with a diagonal of 23.8 inches, a Full HD (1920 × 1080 pixels) resolution, and is priced at $369.99.