With the Acer Predator XB323QK, a new 31.5-inch best gaming monitor was recently unveiled, which has a resolution of 3840 x 2160 pixels (4K) and a refresh rate of up to 144 Hz.
The Acer PC gaming monitor also promises a 1000: 1 contrast ratio and 400 cd/m² brightness. The latter likely ensures DisplayHDR-400 certification. In addition, a response time of up to 0.5 ms (gray to gray) is vaguely mentioned, but this generally relates to the new gaming PC monitor models of the XB3 series – the value presented here could also be higher.
According to the manufacturer, the new Predator monitor can be rotated, tilted, adjusted in height, and pivoted. Meanwhile, RGB LightSense offers dynamic lighting effects that can be adjusted in terms of color, speed, duration, and brightness. There is also Predator GameView provides several useful features, such as setting the level of dark boost, making precise color adjustments, and more.
G-Sync-compatible Adaptive Sync against tearing is also on board. A 10-bit color depth (8-bit + FRC), 90 percent DCI-P3 color space coverage, and the following interfaces: two HDMI 2.0 inputs, a DisplayPort 1.4, a USB-C port, a USB 3.0 hub, and a headphone output.
Price and availability
Acer XB323QK specifications
- Display: 31.5-inch IPS panel
- Resolution: (4K UHD) 3840 x 2160
- Refresh rate: 144 Hz
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Response Time: 1 ms
- Color Supported: 1.07 Billion
- Adaptive Contrast Management (ACM): 100,000,000:1
- Brightness: 400 cd/m²
- Viewing Angles: 178° / 178°
- Stand: Tilt (-5°~25°), Height adj (5.12″)
- Ports: HDMI (2.1), 1x DisplayPort(1.4), Headphone
- Features: AMD Adaptive-Sync, VESA DisplayHDR 400
- VESA Compatible: 100 x 100mm