The Taiwan-based manufacturer BenQ has unveiled a new SimRacing curved gaming monitor named Mobiuz EX2710R equipped with a VA panel, achieve a maximum frame rate of 165 Hz, resolution of 2560 x 1440 pixels (WQHD), and has an extreme curvature of 1000 R.
The DisplayHDR-400-certified innovations also come with a 3000: 1 contrast ratio, 400 cd/m² brightness, 8-bit color depth, and 90 percent DCI-P3.
The new BenQ gaming PC monitor has AMD FreeSync Premium Pro and a response time is 1 ms MPRT (Moving Picture Response Time) is mentioned. Sim Racing design monitor has a 2.1 sound system with two 2-watt speakers and a 5-watt subwoofer on board. Thanks to blue light filtering and flicker-free background lighting, eye-friendly sessions are guaranteed. A mode for people with color impairment is just as important as a black stabilizer.
FreeSync Premium Pro eliminates tearing in games and can also handle activated HDR. Alternatively, a mode against moving image blurring can be switched on. On the interface side, two HDMI 2.0 inputs, a DisplayPort 1.4, a USB 3.0 hub, and a headphone output are available. Rotation, inclination, and height adjustment are offered as mechanical ergonomic functions. The remote control should be included in the scope of delivery.
Price and availability
BenQ Mobiuz EX2710R SimRacing monitor for gaming has been priced at $599.99 and is now available to pre-order on the Bhphotovideo.com online e-shop.
BenQ Mobiuz EX2710R Specifications
- Display: 27inch LED Anti-Glare VA panel
- Resolution (max.): 2560×1440
- Brightness: 400nits
- Native Contrast(typ.): 3000:1
- Curvature: 1000R
- Display pixel per density: 109 PPI
- Gamma: 1.8 – 2.6
- Viewing Angle (L/R;U/D) (CR>=10): 178/178
- Response Time: 1ms (MPRT) / 2ms (GtG)
- Refresh Rate: 165hz
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Display Colors: 16.7 million color
- Color Gamut: 90% P3
- Features: AMD FreeSync Premium Pro, HDR10, VESA Display HDR 400, Eye Care, Flicker-free, Low Blue Light, Brightness Intelligence Plus (B.I.+), Color Weakness, Black eQualizer, Motion Blur Reduction, Color Vibrance, Light Tuner, Cinema HDRi, Custom, DisplayHDR, ePaper, FPS, Game HDRi, HDR, M-Book, Racing game, RPG, sRGB, Color Temperature modes,
- Audio: 2.1 Channel Speakers (2Wx2 + 5W woofer)
- Connectivity: HDMI x2 (v2.0), DisplayPort x1 (v1.4), USB Type B (Upstream) x1, USB 3.0 (Downstream) x2, Headphone Jack
- Stand: Tilt (-5˚ – 15˚), Swivel (15˚/ 15˚), Height (100mm)
- Dimension: 525.5×607.7×252.1 mm (with stand)
- Weight: 7.1 kg (with stand)
Recently, BenQ has announced the new Mobiuz EX2710S and Mobiuz EX2510S game monitor models with a high-quality treVolo audio system, AMD FreeSync Premium, 400 cd/m2 nits brightness, 165Hz refresh rate, and 1ms response time.