BenQ has announced the new Mobiuz EX2710S game monitor based on a 27-inch IPS panel. A feature of the gaming PC monitor is the presence of a high-quality treVolo audio system.
The new BenQ monitor for gaming conforms to the FHD format: the resolution is 1920 x 1080 pixels at an aspect ratio of 16: 9. The brightness of the IPS display is 400 cd/m2, and the contrast ratio is 1000: 1. The horizontal and vertical viewing angles reach 178 degrees.
The Free Sync monitor has a 1ms response time (MPRT) and a 165Hz refresh rate. Provides the ability to reproduce 16.7 million colors.
The aforementioned treVolo audio system combines two 2.5W speakers and a DSP (Digital Signal Processor) with three customized sound modes. The set of connectors includes two HDMI 2.0 interfaces, a DisplayPort 1.4 connector, and a standard 3.5mm headphone jack.
AMD FreeSync Premium technology has been implemented: it is responsible for eliminating the effect of tearing in the frame, which improves the quality of the gameplay.
The new BenQ 165 Hz monitor uses the Brightness Intelligence Plus (BI+) Technology: a special sensor that allows you to automatically optimize the display brightness and color temperature depending on the surrounding conditions. Anti-flicker and blue backlight reduction tools reduce eye strain.
Price and availability
BenQ Mobiuz EX2710S Specifications
- Display: 27-inch IPS LCD panel with Anti-Reflective Coating
- Screen Area: 23.53 x 13.23″
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Pixels Per Inch (ppi): 81 ppi
- Maximum Brightness: 400 cd/m2
- Contrast Ratio: 1000:1
- Refresh Rate: 165 Hz
- Bit Depth / Color Support: 8-Bit (16.7 Million Colors)
- Color Gamut: 99% sRGB
- Response Time: 2 ms (GtG) / 1 ms (MPRT)
- Viewing Angle (H x V): 178 x 178°
- Features: AMD FreeSync Premium, HDR10, Kensington Lock
- Ports: 2 x HDMI 2.0, 1 x DisplayPort 1.2, 1 x 3.5 mm, HDCP 2.2
- Built-In Speakers: 2 x 2.5 W
- Stand: Height – 130 mm, Swivel – 40° (-20 to 20°), Tilt – -5 to 20°
- VESA mounting: 100 x 100 mm
- Dimensions: 614.7 x 538.5 x 215.9 mm
- Weight: 13.67 lb / 6.20 kg
Recently, BenQ has also introduced the Mobiuz EX3415R 34 inch curved monitor with a 21: 9 format display, a curvature of 1900R, and a UWQHD resolution of 3,440 x 1,440 pixels for an intense gaming experience.