Yongnuo has finally officially released its new Speedlite YN200 flash. This is a new compact TTL / HSS flash which very much like another Chinese Godox AD200 flash. New from Yongnuo as well as Godox has 200W power output, equipped with a battery with a capacity of 2900mAh and a removable bare bulb.
The Yongnuo Speedlite YN200 has supported the recently announced Yongnuo 560 PRO radio systems, which integrates the YN-622 and YN560 radio systems. The Speedlite flash is also equipped with a mount for installing additional accessories, including a reflective cover. It has a recycling time of 2 seconds and supports up to 500 full-power flashes.
Yongnuo Speedlite YN200 Specification
- Flash power: 200W
- Flash index: GN60 @IOS100 (with reflector)
- Color temperature: 5600k
- Power: 14.4V 2900mAHAH lithium battery
- Return time: about 0.01-2s
- Power regulation: 1/1-1/64
- Number of flashes: about 500 times (full power)
- Flashing mode: radio flash mode, optical transmission mode, S1 S2 synchronous interface trigger
- Flash mode: TTL, M, Multi
- Synchronous interface: 3.5MM
- Firmware upgrade: micro-USB
- Dimensions: 205 x 78 x 53mm without flash tube
- Weight: about 504g (without battery and flash tube)