Vivo has made official a new smartphone called X21i and confirmed all its technical specifications and design. The Vivo X21i follows what was already seen by the Chinese company with X21 – with the exception of the sensor for fingerprints positioned in the back of the body.
Vivo X21i features a 6.28-inch Super AMOLED with FHD+ resolution and 19:9 aspect ratio with notch. It is powered by MediaTek Helio P60 SoC and 4GB/6GB of RAM and 64GB /128GB expandable storage via Micro SD slot.
Great attention has been paid by the Chinese company in the photographic sector. In fact, Vivo X21i is equipped with a dual 12MP + 5MP rear camera and above all a 24MP front camera. It has a 3245mAh battery capacity, while the operating system is Android 8.1 Oreo with Funtouch OS 4.0 customization.
Vivo X21i Specifications
- Dimensions of 154.37 × 74.98 × 6.99mm
- Weight of 159g
- Super AMOLED Display of 6.28-inches with 19:9 aspect ratio
- Resolution of 2280 x 1080 pixels
- Dual Rear Camera of 12MP + 5MP
- Front Camera of 24-megapixels
- Android 8.1 Oreo with Funtouch OS 4.0
- 2.0 GHz octa-core Processor
- MediaTek Helio P60 16nm SoC
- Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- 4GB/6GB of RAM
- Internal memory of 64GB/128GB
- Expandable memory up to 256GB
- Connectivity of 4G VoLTE, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, NFC, Bluetooth 5.0, USB C, 3.5mm audio jack
- AK4376A Hi-Fi audio chip
- Rear fingerprint sensor
- Battery capacity of 3245mAh
- Dual SIM
Vivo X21i will be available for purchase in China starting May 19 in the three colors Ruby Red, Aurora White and Polar Night Black at a price of about $420.