During this introduction, Microsoft remains the name of the phone is Nokia 105 but has little change in the exterior design. As well as additional Dual SIM versions, similar to some basic phone with higher selling prices. Changes in the exterior design with round soft edges, instead sharp edges as the old version. An external speaker and Nokia logo placement are also changed.
The Nokia 105 Cell Phone has an LCD Transmissive display of 1.45 inches, Series 30+ operating system, with 800mAh battery for both Single and Dual SIM version which can deliver Talk time up-to 15hrs, while Standby time up-to 35 days on Single SIM and Talk time up-to 25 days on Dual SIM.
The Nokia 105 price will be fall around $20 and expected to be available in three colors such as cyan, black and white in June.
Nokia 105 / Nokia 105 Dual SIM Specifications:
- Dimensions of 108.5 x 45.5 x 14.1mm
- LCD Transmissive Display of 1.45 inches with 64k HighColor
- Series 30+ operating system
- Phonebook memory 2000 contacts
- Connectivity of 2G, Micro-USB charger, 3.5mm jack
- Battery capacity of 800mAh
- Dual SIM