LG V35 ThinQ is now official: the smartphone belonging to the fresh V series of certification by the Wireless Power Consortium will be available for purchase from June in America, Asia, the Middle East and Africa.
The first feature that catches the eye is the absence of the notch, was present in the recently launched LG G7 ThinQ, thus remaining faithful to the design of the predecessor V30s ThinQ. The device is based on Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 845 SoC with 6GB of RAM and 64GB or 128GB of internal storage. The 6-inch OLED display is protected by the Corning Gorilla Glass 5 slightly curved on the sides, while the protection and resistance of the device are ensured by the IP68 and MIL-STD 810G certifications.
Artificial intelligence, high definition audio, and dual rear camera are the elements that most characterize the smartphone: thanks to the AI will be able to take advantage of Google Lens directly in the camera app, as well as through Assistant and Google Photos. In addition, Super Far Field Voice Recognition technology allows access to the voice assistant even from a distance of 5 meters (despite the possible presence of background noise).
LG V35 ThinQ offers immersive sound thanks to HiFi Quad DAC, while with DTS:X you can get a virtual 3D surround sound with 7.1 channel sound. The 16MP + 16MP dual rear camera with standard configuration and Super Wide Angle ensures less image distortion, while the front camera is now 8MP. Also in the photographic sector, the AI intervenes to facilitate the operations: AI CAM offers 19 different shooting modes. Do not miss the portrait mode, the Live Photo, and the stickers. The Super Bright Room it allows you to take quality images even in low light conditions (photos up to four times brighter) through pixel binning and algorithms that exploit artificial intelligence.
LG V35 ThinQ Specifications
- Dimensions of 151.7×75.4×7.3mm
- Weight of 157g
- FullVision OLED Display of 6.0 inches with 538ppi
- Resolution of 2880 x 1440 pixels
- Dual Rear Camera: 16MP Super Wide Angle from 107° and f/1.9 aperture + 16MP 71° wide angle lens with f/1.6 aperture
- Front Camera of 8MP with 80° wide angle lens and f/1.9 aperture
- Android 8.0 Oreo operating system
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Mobile Platform
- 6GB of RAM
- Internal memory of 64GB / 128GB
- Expandable memory up to 256GB
- Connectivity of 4G LTE-A Band CA, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, NFC, Bluetooth 5.0 LE, USB C 2.0
- Battery capacity of 3300mAh
LG V35 ThinQ will be available in New Aurora Black and New Platinum Gray colors, while the price not yet announced.