As expected, LG Stylo 4 is the new budget smartphone with Stylus Pen has been announced by the Korean company, currently available in the US market only and it can be purchased via MetroPCS operator.
Featuring an aluminum body, LG Stylo 4 features a hardware package including 6.2-inch FullVision TFT display with FHD+ resolution, powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 Octa-core SoC, 2GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage.
The multimedia section is instead composed of a 13-megapixel rear camera with f/2.4 aperture and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera for selfie. The battery has a 3300mAh capacity, while the operating system is Android 8.1 Oreo with different software features such as Screen Off Memo and GIF Capture to take advantage of the Stylus Pen.
LG Stylo 4 Specifications
- Dimensions of 160.2×77.7×8.1mm
- Weight of 172g
- FullVision FHD+ Display of 6.2 inches with 18:9 aspect ratio and Stylus Pen support
- Resolution of 2160 x 1080 pixels
- Rear Camera of 13 mega pixels with PDAF, f/2.4 aperture, QLens,
- Front Camera of 5 mega pixels with QLens, Portrait Mode
- Android 8.1 Oreo with LG UX 7.0
- 1.8 GHz Octa-core Processor
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 Chip
- 2GB of RAM
- Internal memory of 8GB
- Expandable memory up to 2TB
- Rear Fingerprint Sensor
- DTS: X Surround Sound
- Connectivity of 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, A-GPS, Bluetooth 4.2, USB Type-C 2.0
- Battery capacity of 3300mAh
LG Stylo 4 price in USA has been set at $179 and it is now available for purchase via MetroPCS.