Lenovo Smart Tab P10 and Smart Tab M10 are two new “convertible” Android tablets thanks to a special Smart Dock become the fate of Echo Show. The Chinese manufacture introduced them at the CES 2019 in Las Vegas.
In fact, they are two variants of the same basic model: Lenovo Smart Tab P10 is a bit more prestigious than Smart Tab M10, with glass coated back panel, fingerprint scanner, more storage, massive battery, brighter display, better speakers and cameras with higher resolutions.
In short, these two are normal midrange Android tablets, but thanks to the Smart Dock, included in the package for both devices, it turns into an Alexa display similar to the Amazon Echo Show. In this mode, you will be able to control your Smart Home devices, listen to music and generally use Alexa’s usual voice commands. The Smart Dock includes two 3W speakers, three wide-range microphones and of course can recharge your tablet. It weighs 520 grams and measures 50 x 283.6 x 65.5 mm.
Price and Availability
Lenovo Smart Tab P10 price has been set at $299.99 for the 32GB storage variant and $349.99 for the 64GB storage model. While the Lenovo Smart Tab M10 is way more affordable will costs $199.99 for 16GB variant and $249.99 for the 32GB variant options (including Smart Dock). Both are already up for pre-orders on Amazon store in the United States.
Lenovo Smart Tab P10/ M10 Specifications
- Dimensions: P10: 242 x 167 x 7 mm / M10: 242 x 168 x 8.1 mm
- Weight: P10: 440 grams / M10: 480 grams
- Display: 10-inch IPS display (1920 x 1200 pixels), maximum brightness 400 nits for P10, 320 nits for M10
- Camera 8MP rear and 5MP front camera for P10 / 5MP rear and 2MP front camera for M10
- SoC: Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 1.8 GHz octa-core processor
- Memory: P10: 4GB + 64GB / 3GB + 32GB, M10: 3GB + 32GB / 2GB + 16GB, expandable up to 256GB
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo
- Ports: USB 2.0 port with Type-C connector
- Speakers: Four fronts for P10, two fronts for M10
- Battery: 7000mAh for P10 / 4850mAh for M10