After the launch of the Chromakey Green screen editor 2.3M kit last month, Lastolite has now introduced the Chroma Key Blue cover and panoramic background 13′ Kit and a height of 2.3 m. The background folds into a compact case that fits in any car trunk.
It weighs only 9kg, and this background will be the perfect tool for busy videographers. The background can stand on its own separately and gathers in minutes. The Panoramic Background kit consists of a sectional frame, which is intuitively assembled thanks to a rubber cord inside the tubes, and fabric on clips that prevent wrinkles of the fabric.
- The background is great for live broadcast and post-production.
- The wide size of the working area of 4m allows you to not limit the angles during shooting and to shoot several objects at the same time.
- Background size allows you to move the subject away from the background
- Convenient design allows you to quickly fold/unfold the background.
- Comes in its own branded case (100cm x 30cm x 35cm).
- The surface of the background quickly stretches and the material leaves no wrinkles.
This blue screen editor panoramic background is used for live streaming and post-production. The impressive size of 4m provides the necessary wide range of working space. The surface is fleecy, which ensures the absence of glare.
The Lastolite Chroma Key Blue Cover for the 13′ Panoramic Background has been priced at $189.99, while the Panoramic Background Kit will cost $539.99 and it can be purchased through the Bhphotovideo.com online store.