Raijintek recently introduced a product called the Antila D5 EVO RBW D5 level pump with RGB LED strips. This is a component of a PC cooling system, more precisely, two components – a pump and a reservoir, which are combined into one unit, convenient for installation and connection.
A cylindrical tempered glass reservoir with a wall thickness of 6 mm is enclosed in an aluminum frame. An addressable RGB LED lights are fixed on the inside of the frame ribs. The end of the reservoir is made of POM plastic and equipped with standard fittings. A pump is attached to the bottom end. The pump speed can be set to 1800 rpm, 2500 rpm, 3300 rpm, 4000 rpm, or 4800 rpm.
A motor with a ceramic bearing, for which a service life of 50,000h is declared, is capable of creating a flow of 1,500 l/h and 4 m head. The dimensions of the product are 305 x 95 x 80 mm, including brackets for mounting in a vertical or horizontal position.
- D5 level pump with Glass reservoir
- Sturdy housing structure
- Rainbow A-RGB (5V Addressable) LED light
- Super flow discharge 1500 L/H
- Superior head-lift 13 feet [4 meter]
- Reliable, light weighted POM construction
- High quality Glass Reservoir
- Support bracket to provide sturdy, reliable and friendly installation
- Clips provided for Easy mounting and connection in multiple locations
- Operating steadily and silently
- Advanced building liquid loop – CPU, GPU, radiator and more DIY components
- Compatible with RAIJINTEK PHORCYS series, Radiator, Water Blocks, Tubes
- Supports 5V Addressable RGB Enabled Motherboards
- Compatible with Raiiintek’s 5V ADD (RBW) control set
Price and availability
Raijintek Antila D5 EVO RBW pump with RGB LED strips for the PC cooling system is now available to buy via the Newegg.com website for $175.
Recently, MSI has also announced its first liquid cooler series: MAG CoreLiquid. The PC water cooling series includes four models: MAG CoreLiquid 360R, MAG CoreLiquid 360RH, MAG CoreLiquid 240R, and MAG CoreLiquid 240RH.