PlayStation 4 is again the best-selling console in the United States in the month of June. The NPD Group has recently published its usual “report” related to the gambling market in North America, which in the hardware sector recorded a 19% increase over the same period last year.
It’s the Slim Gold version of PlayStation 4, with a 1TB hard drive, the best-selling console model, however hardware growth in the market, is also due to Nintendo Switch, while portable device purchases have suffered a sharp drop (-40%) compared to June 2016.
In the software sector, however, the Tekken 7 is at the top, which sparks the podium with the beating up the Injustice 2, which still manages to win the second position. On the third step of the ranking, we find the timeless and forever hit GTA V. Below we list the Top 20 of the best selling games in June in the United States.
- Tekken 7
- Injustice 2
- Grand Theft Auto V
- Crash Bandicoot: N. Sane Trilogy
- Arms (digital sales not included)
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (digital sales not included)
- Mario Kart 8 (digital sales not included)
- Overwatch (digital sales on PC not included)
- NBA 2K17
- Horizon Zero Dawn
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Wildlands
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III
- MLB 17: The Show
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Siege
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
- Battlefield 1
- The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind (digital sales not included)
- FIFA 17
- Forza Horizon 3