GameMill Entertainment and developers from the Peruvian studio Bamtang Games have announced the Nickelodeon Kart Racers 3: Slime Speedway arcade racing game.
Like previous installments, Nickelodeon Kart Racers 3 will offer races on tracks inspired by Nickelodeon animated series like Avatar: The Last Airbender, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and SpongeBob SquarePants.
On the way to the finish line, users will have to skid, slide and apply acceleration. GameMill assures that the third game has been rebuilt and reimagined from the ground up.
The project also promises more than 40 voiced Nickelodeon characters, over 90 crew members, 36 tracks (new and old), millions of combinations of individualization elements, and multiplayer (local and online).
Nickelodeon Kart Racers 3: Slime Speedway is expected to release this Autumn on PC (Steam), PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X and S, and Nintendo Switch. According to BestBuy.com and Amazon.co.uk websites, the game will go on sale on October 7th.
Nickelodeon Kart Racers 3 features
- Voice acted: Includes a cast of over 40 characters
- New terrain: Transform your kart or new bike into watercraft to navigate new terrain
- New levels of customization: Pair Raphael with the Reptar mobile, change paint jobs and parts, or dive into millions of other possible combinations
- 90 crew members: Choose from 90 crew members to match your playstyle with unique special abilities
- 36 different tracks: Speed down intense slime-filled alternate paths, both new and old
- Multi-player: Intense split-screen local and online multiplayer
Recently, in the June issue of Nintendo Direct Mini: Partner Showcase, Ubisoft and developer Ubisoft Milan have confirmed the Mario Rabbids Sparks of Hope release date, un upcoming of their tactical strategy game.
As it became known, Mario Rabbids Sparks of Hope release date will indeed go on sale on October 20 for the Nintendo Switch. Pre-orders have started on Amazon.com and Amazon.co.uk websites at $59.99 and £42.95.