MARQ Commander is a new luxury Garmin Watch, which further enriches the exclusive collection consisting of the recently announced the Legacy Hero Series at IFA 2019. The Garmin MARQ Commander comes with an Always-on display, domed sapphire crystal lens, a tritone jacquard-weave strap, titanium case, and dual-format GPS and integrated topographic mapping make MARQ Commander a device that is both elegant and ideal for outdoor activities thanks to its rugged appearance.
The strength and the typical functions of the Garmin products are included along with the classic services offered by the MARQ series, including the reception of notifications, the detection of the heartbeat, oxygen level (Pulse Ox) and vital parameters.
There is also the possibility of listening to music offline and make payments through Garmin Pay. It has 12 days of battery life guaranteed in smartwatch mode and 28 hours in GPS mode (9 hours with GPS and music). It is now available for purchase on the official website at a price of $1,950.
Garmin MARQ Commander Specifications
- Sapphire crystal lens
- Diamond-like Carbon (DLC) coated titanium
- Nylon strap (Jacquard weave)
- Size: 46 x 14.4 mm
- Weight: 87 g (94 g with silicone rubber)
- Display: .2-inch (240×240 pixel) anti-glare screen, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)
- Battery life: Smartwatch mode: Up to 12 days, GPS mode: Up to 28 hours, GPS with Music: Up to 9 hours, UltraTrac mode: Up to 48 hours
- Waterproof: up to 10 ATM
- 32GB internal storage
- GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, Dual-format GPS
- Barometic altimeter, Compass, Gyroscope, Thermometer
- Garmin Elevate cardio wrist technology
- Connect IQ
- Garmin Pay
- Night vision mode
- ClimbPro function to visualize in real time the slope of the terrain, the distance and the height difference
- Built-in Ski Maps
- Functions: Swimming, Cycling, Outdoor, Running
- Compatibility with night visors and Jumpmaster functions
- Compatible with Android and iOS