The brand new Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite is now available with a massive discount in the country. Samsung Tab A7 Lite offers an 8.7-inch display, a sturdy and slim metal housing, and stereo speakers now at a more affordable price.
The Samsung A7 Lite is a particularly affordable tablet. The heart of the device is the 8.7-inch LCD with a resolution of 1,340 x 800 pixels – this corresponds to a pixel density of 179 PPI. Inside, a MediaTek MT8768T SoC works with a total of eight cores and clock frequencies of up to 2.3 GHz.
The Galaxy A7 Lite tablet has an 8-megapixel main camera, with which 1080p videos can be recorded at up to 30 frames per second, and a 2 MP front camera. The 5,100 mAh battery can be charged with up to 15 watts via USB. Stereo speakers and a practical headphone jack should round off the tablet’s multimedia capabilities. Samsung does not specify which Android version the tablet is delivered with, but Samsung’s dedicated Kids Space is always available.
Price and availability
The Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite tablet with 3GB of RAM, 32GB of storage, and a microSD card reader, and the Wi-Fi model has been priced at $159.99, but it is now available to pre-order for $129.99 only on the Bhphotovideo.com website. While there is no offer for the 64GB model has costs $199.99 on the Bestbuy.com website. The Wi-Fi model comes with two months of YouTube Premium.
Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite Specifications
- CPU: 2.3 GHz Cortex A53 Quad-Core / 1.8 GHz Cortex A53 Quad-Core ARM Architecture
- Chipset: MediaTek MT8768T
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- RAM: 3GB
- Storage: 32GB / 64GB
- Display: 8.7-inch TFT LCD
- Aspect Ratio: 16:10
- Resolution: 1340 x 800
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac), Bluetooth 5.0, GLONASS, GPS
- Ports: microSD/microSDHC/microSDXC [1 TB Maximum], USB Type-C Ports, 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x 1/8″ / 3.5 mm Headphone Output
- Audio: 2 Speakers
- Cameras: 2 MP Sensor (Front), 8 MP Sensor (Rear)
- Battery: 5100 mAh
- Security: Facial Recognition
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, Compass
- Dimensions: 212.5 x 124.7 x 8 mm
- Weight: 0.8 lb / 350 g
Recently, Lenovo has also introduced the Tab P11 Android tablet, powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 SoC, and has a 2K display covering 70% of the NTSC color gamut. Buyers can also outfit the Tab P11 with the optional Keyboard Pack and Precision Pen 2 for increased productivity and is priced at $259.