Corsair announced the new HS75 XB Wireless headset for Xbox. This gaming headset is designed to be used with the Microsoft One, Xbox Series X, and Xbox Series S consoles. You can also connect to your PC, but you will need the optional Microsoft Wireless Adapter for Xbox One.
In the description of the Xbox one headset wireless device, the manufacturer notes the Dolby Atmos technology, which provides realistic surround sound, and a unidirectional microphone with noise reduction.
The wireless headphones for Xbox one use 50mm drivers. The range of reproducible frequencies is 20-20,000 Hz. The most essential controls are located on the headphones. The operating time on one charge reaches 20 hours.
This new Xbox headset with mic also has a focus switch from hearing the action in-game to hearing your squad, and vice-versa with on-ear Game and Chat Mix controls. It has adjustable ear cups fitted with plush leatherette ear pads and viscoelastic memory foam. The Corsair headset built with sturdy and lightweight aluminum for a lifetime of durability.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20 kHz
- Battery Life: Up to 20 hours
- Sensitivity: 109dB (+/-3dB)
- Wireless Range: Up to 30ft
- Impedance: 32 Ohms @ 1 kHz
- Drivers: 50mm
- Platform: Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One, PC* (*PC compatibility requires optional Microsoft Wireless Adapter for Xbox One)
- Microphone Impedance: 2.0k Ohms
- Microphone Type: Unidirectional
- Microphone Frequency Response: 100Hz to 10kHz
- Microphone Sensitivity: -40dB (+/-3dB)
- Features: Audio Dolby Atmos, Surround Sound, Detachable Microphone, Rechargble Battery
Corsair HS75 XB price and availability
Corsair HS75 XB Wireless headset for Xbox has been priced at $149.99 and is now available to buy on the Amazon.com website. The headset comes with a two-year warranty.
Recently Corsair has also announced a new stereo headset for gaming named HS60 Haptic to supplement in-line HS series Corsair gaming headset won multiple awards. Combined with Taction Technology, Corsair HS60S Haptic will bring a deeper, more powerful audio experience than ever.