Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 is finally available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. For the first time in the series, the Activision shooter will not include a single player campaign: the goal with Black Ops 4 has always been to create a game to deal exclusively with friends and then focused on the online gaming.
In addition to the traditional multiplayer segment embellished with some new modes, players can enjoy a full-bodied Zombie mode that includes three campaigns: IX, Voyage of Despair and Zombies Blood of the Dead. It is also impossible not to mention the presence of Blackout, the Call of Duty-themed Battle Royale mode.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 download size is 45.65GB for the Xbox One, 55GB on the PC, and 51.42GB on the PS4. Bear in mind that file sizes may differ according to the region you’re in depending on language packs and the like. And if you bought it on the disc, you have a day one patch to get as well.
Recall that Black Ops 4 will expand – as usual – with a series of post-launch content that will be released exclusively on PlayStation 4, however, unlike what happened with previous games, the exclusive period is drastically shortened by moving from 30 to 7 days.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Multiplayer Maps
- Frequency: A covert listening station deep in the mountainous region of Hunan Province is being used to track strategic targets across the globe.
- Contraband: Surveillance of an international arms smuggling operation has uncovered this shipping hub on a remote, uncharted island off the coast of Colombia.
- Seaside: An anti-government protest in this quaint coastal Spanish town grew out of control and forced a military shutdown.
- Payload: A defensive ICBM launch facility deep in an Icelandic mountain range has been infiltrated by hostile forces attempting to steal a nuclear warhead.
- Hacienda: A lavish vineyard estate situated on a quiet lake in the Spanish countryside, home to a high-ranking crime syndicate boss.
- Gridlock: A Japanese metropolis whose city center has been jammed up by a bank heist gone wrong.
- Arsenal: Hostile covert ops on a manufacturing facility of a powerful North American military defense contractor means someone may have stolen the keys to the castle.
- Icebreaker: A long-lost Nuclear submarine in the Arctic houses a uranium supply which a Russian unit has come to salvage.
- Morocco: Rebels in a small Moroccan village are using government military supply planes as target practice as they fly over the surrounding Sahara Desert.
- Militia: Anti-government extremists backed covertly by a Russian cell are stockpiling weaponry in a remote region of Alaskan wilderness near the Bearing Strait.
- Jungle: Black Ops Flashback – The heat is on as Cold War forces collide in the sweltering depths of the Vietnam jungle.
- Slums: Black Ops Flashback – Street battles rage in head to head heat through the center of a rundown Panama neighborhood.
- Firing Range: Black Ops Flashback – US Forces gear up for red team/blue team combat exercises in this Guantanamo Bay military base.
- Summit: Black Ops Flashback – Cold War surveillance is at its peak above the clouds in the mountaintop listening post in the Ural Mountains.