JVC LX-NZ30, a newly launched best laser video projector, is now available for purchase, and it is expected to be an ideal choice for video gamers with its long-lasting light source.
It is a laser projector that is supposed to deliver a brightness of up to 3,300 ANSI lumens. The service life of the light source is estimated at up to 20,000 hours, although this specification, as usual, should not apply to use with the highest brightness.
The native resolution of the JVC NZ3 4K laser projector is 1,920 x 1,080 pixels, but it is also capable of projecting 4K resolution using pixel-shifting technology, where the individual pixels are shifted quickly one after the other. The best laser video projector can handle a refresh rate of up to 240 Hz with a latency estimated at just 6.25 milliseconds, making it perfect for displaying video games.
The JVC LX-NZ30 projector is designed to be quite flexible, thanks to its keystone correction and the option to shift the image vertically and horizontally. It comes with a 1.6x zoom and can project an image between 80 and 220 inches. The projector can receive image signals through HDMI and DisplayPort 1.2, and it also has a USB port for added convenience.
- 4K resolution (3840 x 2160) and HDR (HDR10/HLG) compatible.
- Low Latency and 1080p240Hz input especially for next-level gaming
- 4K input specs: Supports 4K/60p, 4:4:4/36bit, 4K/60p 4:2:2/36bit, and 4K/24p 4:4:4/36bit signals – for more vivid colours and subtle gradations
- Connectors: Display Port in, HDMI x2 with HDCP2.3 support, USB Type C, USB Type A (1.5 A power supply), and RS-232, LAN, and Trigger (12 V)
- “BLU-Escent” Laser Light Source
- 3,300 lm brightness and 20,000-hour long life
- HDR (high dynamic range) for more realistic, dynamic images
- “Auto Tone Mapping” for pristine HDR10 picture quality
- 0.47-inch DMD for bright high-definition 4k images
- Dynamic contrast ratio
- JVC’s original “Auto Tone Mapping” function, lets you enjoy various HDR10 content with the best image quality without any difficult adjustments.
- Compatible with HDMI standards (4K/60P 4:4:4) and HDCP 2.3
- Wide lens shift function: +/-60% vertical, +/-23% horizontal
- 1.6x high-resolution lens
JVC LX-NZ30 price and availability
The JVC LX-NZ30 4K laser projector was first introduced at the CES 2023 in January, can at least be purchased now, and is already listed at Amazon in WHITE and BLACK color versions. The price of the best laser video projector is $3,499.99.