Xiaomi CC9 returns to the spotlight with the new video and official images. All these materials come directly from Xiaomi (the video was published by CEO Lei Jun and product manager Lao Wei) in Weibo. Both the video and the images reveal the Dark Blue color variant, the second of which is known after the White Lovers version.
After having unveiled the logo of its new brand and shared the images of the CC9 sales package, for Xiaomi it is time to start showing the first smartphone that will be part of the new line-up. To take care of it, the Chinese company’s product manager, Lao Wei, and CEO Lei Jun: shared images and video on Weibo.
The Xiaomi CC series has been aimed at young users, the specific colors are Dark Blue and White Lovers. Even more interesting are the details relating to the build and design that can be obtained from the images:
- The smartphone is equipped with a triple rear camera with a 48MP main sensor.
- The back cover is characterized by curved edges on all four sides. A silver-colored frame runs around the entire perimeter of the smartphone.
- The fingerprint sensor, not visible on the back cover, should be integrated into the display.
- On the upper edge is 3.5 mm headphone jack visible (right corner looking at the smartphone from behind).
- On the lower edge is the USB-C connector positioned between two grids below which there should be as many speakers or a loudspeaker and the microphone.
Xiaomi CC9 Specifications (rumored)
- AMOLED Display of 6.39 inches with FHD+ Resolution, Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Triple Rear Camera: 48MP main Sony IMX586 sensor, 16MP, and 12MP sensors
- Front Camera of 32MP
- Android 9 Pie with MIUI 10
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 SoC
- 6GB/8GB of RAM
- Internal memory of 256GB (UFS 2.1)
- 4000mAh battery with 27W fast charge
- In-display Fingerprint sensor, IR transmitter
Price and Availability (rumored)
The Xiaomi CC9 release date is set for July 2nd, and will be priced at CNY 2,599 – approximately $377 for the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage, CNY 2,799 – approximately $407 for the 8GB RAM with 128GB storage and CNY 3,099 – approximately $450 for the 8GB RAM with 256GB storage version.