After launching the Blade A3 last month, ZTE still took advantage of this last quarter to launch another low-cost smartphone for those who looking for long battery life for daily usage and the device called the ZTE Voyage 5.
The cell phone is now available in China for CNY 1,199 – approximately $180, certainly an attractive price for anyone who looking for the device with long battery life.
The ZTE Voyage 5 is powered by a 5000mAh battery with support for fast charging and an intelligent power saving feature. This device can be found in two variants, one with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage or 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage.
ZTE Voyage 5 Specifications
- HD LCD Display of 5.2 inches with IPS
- Resolution of 720×1280 pixels
- Rear Camera of 13 mega pixels
- Front Camera of 5 mega pixels
- Android 7.0 Nougat operating system
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 Chip
- 3GB / 4GB of RAM
- Internal memory of 32GB / 64GB
- Connectivity of 4G VoLTE, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, A-GPS, Micro-USB 2.0
- Battery capacity of 5000mAh
- Dual SIM
ZTE has not yet confirmed whether Voyage 5 will be contemplated with the new Android Oreo in the future, and the availability of the device in other regions.