Xiaomi is coming closer to announcing a new smartphone for the mid-range segment will hit the market soon. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 has been listed on a Chinese online shopping website called JD.com, with some more information being released.
According to what has been revealed, the Redmi Note 5 should hit the market with up to 4GB of RAM and a large 5.9-inch screen with Full HD+ (2160 x 1080) resolution. In addition, it will also feature a ratio of 18:9 and reduced edges, a feature that is becoming increasingly common in new smartphone handsets.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Specifications
- Full HD+ Display of 5.9 inches with IPS
- Resolution of 2160 x 1080 pixels
- Rear Camera of 12 mega pixels
- Front Camera of 5 mega pixels
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat based on MIUI 9
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 octa-core Processor
- 3GB / 4GB of RAM
- Internal memory of 32GB / 64GB
- Expandable memory up to 128GB
- Fingerprint Sensor
- Connectivity of 4G VoLTE, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, A-GPS, Bluetooth, Micro-USB 2.0
- Battery capacity of 4000mAh
- Dual SIM
It is worth noting that the listing indicates that the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 price will be CNY 1,599 – approximately $241. Anyway, it is necessary to wait for the official announcement from the company, which should be happening in the next few days.