The WyzeCam v2 security camera is priced at only $20 but is equipped with many cool features for day & night surveillance. It features motion detection and notification to the phone, has a two-way conversation, detects alarm sounds from other devices, turns Timelapse, saves video on Cloud and more.
WyzeCam v2 is a compact, lightweight (56 x 50 x 50 mm) box with a sticker under the soleplate so you can fix it without using a nail. It will continuously record. When motion is detected, the camera will send a notification to your phone. If you want, you can also talk to people there through the camera’s microphone and speakers.
At night, the WyzeCam v2 will continue to show you the video, thanks to four infrared (850nm) LEDs capable of illuminating a maximum range of up to 9 meters so you can clearly see the person or thing within range.
All recorded videos will be stored on the memory card and automatically overwrite the oldest data when the card is full. WyzeCam v2 also has options to upload videos to Cloud but you have to pay to use it. In addition, WyzeCam Security Camera also has the ability to detect alarms from other devices such as smoke alarms, CO and promptly send notifications to your phone.
WyzeCam v2 Specifications
- Dimensions: 56 x 50 x 50 mm
- Weight: 100 grams
- Cable length: 1.8 meters
- Connector: 1x USB, 1x micro-USB
- CPU: 1.0 GHz
- Internal memory: 128MB
- Card slot: microSD
- Camera: 1/2.7″ CMOS sensor with 2.8mm focal length, 110-degree wide angle, F2.0 aperture, 8x digital zoom
- Night Vision: 4x infrared LED (850nm), IR Cut Filter, maximum illumination of 9 meters
- Video capture: 1080p @10 FPS, H.264
- Built-in speaker, microphone
- Card usage: 1-2MB/min (SD) or 4-7MB/min (HD)
- WiFi b / g / n 2.4GHz
- Supports iOS 8.0 and Android 5.0 and above