Moto Z4 has almost no more secrets and, the press releases released in March from the 91mobiles website had seen us right. The well-known leaker, Evan Blass, recently intervened with Twitter to share some renders of the Moto Z4, seen from all possible angles, confirmed the Mods.
Aesthetic and hardware elements, such as the drop shape notch and the back panel to support the Moto Mods, perfectly match the previous renders. Also confirmed the presence of the 3.5 mm jack, located on the lower side next to the USB Type-C port, while there is no trace of the fingerprint sensor, which should be integrated into the display.
On the upper edge, there is a slot for inserting the SIM and the speaker grille. The display would seem to exploit the available area very well, the frames are very thin, with the exception of the lower part, and asymmetrical chin.
Moto Z4 Specifications (rumored)
- A 6.4-inch Super AMOLED display with FHD+ (1080 x 2340 pixels) resolution, drop notch
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 SoC (not 855 as previously reported)
- Android 9 Pie
- Support for 5G networks with Moto Mod
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- 4GB of RAM
- 64GB of internal memory
- 25MP front camera (quad-pixel technology to deliver a 6-megapixel image)
- 48MP rear camera with LED flash (quad-pixel technology to provide a 12-megapixel image)
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3600mAh battery