Directly from the well-known leakster Roland Quandt via its Twitter page, emerge the first details of a new Huawei smartphone, ready to arrive in some parts of Europe within the next few weeks. Identified as the Huawei Nova Smart, as reported by the source, it would be a re-brand of the Honor 6C from the Chinese manufacturer offered with a slightly lower price.
The Huawei Nova Smart also shares the same data sheet as the recent Honor 6C; same model numbers, same body, and design, but Huawei logo on the back.
Huawei Nova Smart Specifications
- IPS LCD Display of 5.0 inches with 2.5D curved glass
- Resolution of 720×1280 pixels
- Rear Camera of 13 mega pixels, f/2.2 aperture
- Front Camera of 5 mega pixels, f/2.2 aperture
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with EMUI 4.1
- 1.4 GHz quad-core Processor
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 Chip
- 3GB of RAM
- Internal memory of 32GB
- Expandable memory up to 128GB
- Fingerprint sensor
- Connectivity of 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, A-GPS, Bluetooth 4.0, Micro-USB 2.0
- Battery capacity of 3020mAh
- Dual SIM
- Weight of 138g
The Huawei Nova Smart price is around €199, and should be announced soon in European countries such as the Czech Republic and Germany.